Reviews for Being The Submissive One
Princess of Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
AW, SHIT. That's so freaking cute I just HAVE to squeal. I'm such a gay. I love them! :D AH! AH-DOR-AH-BLE!
Waiting For Summer chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was so cute! Loved it although I usually don't read one-shots. Nicky was adorable. I liked the line at the end about letting people you love protect you and then protect them back, I think it's so true.
Craving No Mercy chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
So sweet _
Synphamy chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aww...Nicky's so cute!

This was a really nice story and I really enjoyed reading it.

*wanders off to check out the rest of your work*
Lunatrix chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This is frickin adorable!

Its the kind of thing that makes you want to squeel and hug the person closest to you. :)

I absolutly love it. And that is coming from the girl who typically doesn't like one-shots.

D
his terrible beauty chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
LOVE YOU.

Seriously, man. This is so fricking sweet that I'd risk a thousand route canals to read it over and over again.

*happysquee*

D'aww... I just wanna curl up and eat chocolate and sigh fangirlishly for a few hours now! Nicky is The Cute. OMFGosh.

Congrats on your LatS nomination my friend, this story MORE than deserves it.

I'z sending cyber cookies your way for this one. x
Dranyer chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aww.. I loved this story! And there's no such thing as too much fluff (and you know it!) Okay, I'm gonna go read your other stories now... Fluff ftw! :)
Amethystars chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ahh... young love :) I'm officially a fluff junkie, and proud of it... thanks for being an enabler.

My favourite part was Adam's mom's line: just don't get pregnant. So funny
Kai Cimmerian chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I was laughing out loud near the end of this. The whole scene where Nicky told Adam what the problem was, the whole reassurance thing, made me laugh out loud literally.

Not that it was stupid. It was just so goddamn HAPPY.

:D

Great story!
llyzsm2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Lol, very cute! I really enjoyed your fic!
monkyy109 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i think holding hands is more intimate too :)

that was soo cute :D

and lols at

"And don’t get pregnant,” Adam’s mom said

yes san francisco is awesome :D i live there!
Ryette chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That was SO FRICKIN CUTE.

I am dying of fluff and cuteness and aww!

I love Nicky (You're right, that's an adorable name) and Adam. Ohh how cute! This is why I'm alive. To read fluff.

-Ryette
Road to Anywhere chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Okay, this was beyond adorable. I love Nicky's shy insecurity thing going on. And I love guys that cry a lot. Is that weird? I dunno, but I find it very endearing. And really, Nicky is an adorable name.

Speaking of adorable, Nicky and Adam at the beach. I "aw'd" out loud and stuff. They're so sweet.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm off to read some more of your stuff. :O

RTA
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I love you, you know that, right? This story was just so adorable! And no, there's not many names that are cuter than Nicky. Except maybe Mickie.
kelse-a-bells chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This is so fucking adorable!

I don't have much time to type up a review, because homeroom is going to end in two minutes and then, I have exams. D

But, I loved this. This is a slash story that will be my all-time favorite.

You need to put them in more short stories.

Love you.