Reviews for Love, Your Left Shoe
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It's really good!
jeepers09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Whee for cute and fluffy. I enjoyed reading this. And I think a couple of reviewers were taking it a BIT too seriously when they complained about the character development. One shots are supposed to be short, sweet, and to the point, and this was. Good job!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I think her name is cool. :D And Aiden sounds uber cute. Nice going!
Ego Cat chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Cute just like the others XD
Clorinda chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
An utterly sweet, adorable and lovable story with a cute concept and I love the note in the shoe, and extremely well-execute dynamic between the two of them, but honestly, just how OLD is Hunter? A well-written protagonist, and an even better-written Aiden, but all the while he came off as so mature in contrast, that I had this uneasy feeling I was reading about paedophilia.
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wahahahaha I love it. Made me laugh, made me happy. :] I have read two of your stories and I already I know that I love your writing. I have to sleep now, but I'm looking forward to reading more of your other things later on. Hehehehe. Your stories made me really happy and joyful. XD Yay.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
It's pretty cute. I felt like considering the character development you decided to introduce, you should've built on that either earlier or after. This was quite funny, though. (: I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2.
the-galaxy chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Cute and interesting idea, but the characters seem so.. flat. Hun just screams Mary Sue, which was blatantly obvious from the intro:

And the fact that she's so oblivious about her lack of flaw just makes it worse. Hun needs character, something more real so she's just not another line in a book. She needs to pop out, grab the reader's attention, possibly relate to the reader in some way. I don't know just don't make her so perfect.

Also, what's with Aiden? Either than the fact that he found her shoe and was better than her in track there's really nothing there that makes you think that he's Hun's love interest. (Honestly, I was thinking throughout the whole story that it was gonna be someone else).

There's no chemistry. No 'aww' factor. Just a note and a kiss and it was over.

I don't want to be mean, but this story could use a lot more development and editting before it can be turned into something original and creative.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Nice idea. And your author note made me laugh. I totally agree. I'm always getting people alerting my one shots and just going "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I like the story. It's name. The idea of it all.

All very good! And I shall try the phrase thing - now, actually :)
Kyllex chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Adorable! Hehe, I loved the note, that was just so cute. Great job, I loved this!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
:D very cute! Aiden and Hun are just too cute! And that note her left shoe gave her? very hilarious! I was giggling the entire time, seriously. :D

-toffeecakesxox. :)
Perpetual Romantic chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I think the story is cute. Just that.

I agree with whoever wrote the comment about the characters. They seem to have no personalities. For example, "I would say I had everything because I almost did. My family was awesome, I had great friends, I excelled in all the classes I had with ease, I could play any sport I tried out for, and I was just happy." No one can be that perfect. Yes, even the sexy god Aiden has flaws, even though you never explained his deal. Like, who is he? Where's he from? What's his damage?

It's cute, but it could use some work.
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
o cute story! :D
righthere431 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
ahaha cute!
Abc1234512 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aww. That was adorable!

And the note was awesome, lol.