Reviews for His Convenient 'Wife'
NickyVicky chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I've liked what I've read so far...I am anxious to read more, and I intend on doing so. This is written beautifully. I enjoyed the first two chapters immensely and I imagine I will like the rest.
tally chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
HI I LOVE YOUR STORY! Its awesome I love the time period and the characters and the character relasionship and EVERYTHING! I love this time period I'm thinking about writing a story in this time period too.

I'm sorry this isnt a great critiqueD

im not much of a critiquer but PLEASE please please update a new chapter soon!
x chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
what the heck?

You can't just leave all of us out here waiting like that.

At least leave us a note telling why you couldn't update
side-effect chapter 18 . 9/18/2009
Oh look, I'm the one-hundred and first reviewer! I think I should get a prize...maybe another chapter!
Bre chapter 18 . 9/15/2009
wait what no! what did he say well she betray him what's going to happen please write another one soon...
WithEveryReason chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
I love this story!

I read it on Quizilla, and I just wanted to let you know I adore it.(;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol. i agree with . .

please get that sick twisted idea out of your mind and start updating!
as.she.laughs.evily chapter 18 . 8/4/2009
You're trying to kill your readers aren't you? Yes you are, you're killing us with suspence. It's been eating me out slowly for the past 3 months! Don't act like I don't know your plan. I can see right through you.
Sasa13 chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
OMB you can't just stop here! This is a great injustice! Please update soon!
Sasa13 chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
Wow that was remarkable with the Nadia and Aidan thing! Very well done!

LOve Sasa13
Sasa13 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Oh I am so...intrested is too poor a word choice, but i can't stop reading!

Sasa13 chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
I am speechless. i can't even elucidate into words all of the feelings i am getting while reading your story! One minute i hate Damien and the next i want them to kiss! Amazing!

LOve Sasa13
Sasa13 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Woah woah woah what was that? a little twist? Someone's plotting against him? I love it and i fear if i were to cease reading i may die!

Sasa13 chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Wow you haven't let me down thus far! This story is amazingly well written:-D

Sasa13 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
I love how despite how little Annelise and Damien know each other and have no true admorous feelings, there is still a current of attraction on her part. Maybe she'll get closer to him later? I guess i'll just have to find out by reading more :-D

119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »