Reviews for His Convenient 'Wife'
Sasa13 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
YOu truely have captured the tone of the time. The way the text is written sounds as if the era itself is speaking. I am just wondering why Damien disowned his father? Was there a spat between them? This just keeps getting better and better;-D

Love Sasa13
Sasa13 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I can't even express how much i am enjoying your story! I do so hope Damien comes to fall in love with her. I hope this is a happy ending!

LOve Sasa13
Sasa13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow this chapter was in a word, captivateing! I promise to continue to read the rest. I may parish if I never know the end:-D

LOve Sasa13
yellowjellybean14 chapter 18 . 7/19/2009
please update this story i just found the story but i am really enjoying it so far i hope you will update it please please please please please please please please please please please update soon
Faithfully Yours chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
Oh my goodness! I want to know what happens next! (
Well-Versed chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hi, there! :)

Before I start in with my review, I just wanted to say that this was definitely an interesting read and I had a lot of fun with it. I love your characters, especially Annelise, and the story is different enough to have kept my attention.

I have a few criticisms to point out, if you don't mind. I like the premise of the story, because you've deviated enough away from the "forced/pretend marriage cliche," but I think there were a few problems with staying in the time period.

I know you explained that the country is under a feudal style government, and you've kept with that with the banquets and estates and titles, but I just couldn't get used to the idea of names like Seth and Aidan being around in this era. Annelise and Helena are fine, but I'm not so sure with the others. And also, there are certain sayings like, "How come?" that seem too out of place. I know, from personal experience, that it is very hard to stay within the proper frame of speech in a period piece like this, but this was just something I felt I should point out.

And I also think you might have been better off sticking to a third person omniscient point of view rather than jumping around because it does get harder to keep up with. It may just be my personal choice, though.

Other than minor grammar and spelling issues, I feel like this story is a wonderful one and that you've told it very well. Please don't take my criticisms to heart in a bad way because it IS a good story. I hope you'll update soon!

-Sasha
fatso17 chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
What the... WHAT THE? So here I am, deeply engrossed in this charming story, when BAM! Nothing. It's a pivotal stage in the story and I'm left with nothing but a cliff hanger. Good grief, you sure know how to taunt people don't you? Well anyway, I hope you can update this beaut story ASAP! D
Victoria Andromeda chapter 18 . 7/2/2009
You misspelled practice a few times, and there were a few grammatical errors here and there, but I found myself in love with your story and characters. Please update soon
Alexandra Paige chapter 18 . 6/27/2009
Oh wow! I want to know what happens!

This is a very fast pace story and I've enjoyed it so far!

keep up the writing!

-Alex
somewherepastnowhere chapter 18 . 6/22/2009
Hey, please update soon! (if you read as many historical romances as I do, you learn the meaning of rake)
An Unknown Writer chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
Wow, I just started reading this today and I am completely ensnared by your story! There are so many little details that enhance the already amazing plot. (: I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Oboe Jenkins chapter 18 . 5/26/2009
Ha ha, you used rake (inside joke) anyway why such the big stress on winter? And you should definately update soon. Thats all i have to say.
RiverChild chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
ahaha, that was me v I just made an account so I'd know when you update :D this is the same username I have on Fanffiction . net
NightmareOnMyStreet chapter 18 . 5/24/2009
Hey! It's ME from quizilla :D

Your faithful reviewer, remember? I just came on here to check up on the story and was happy to see I had a few chapters to enjoy...

and now I'm craving more. I really hope Annelise hasn't given away anything D:

And I really like it when Damien and her get along...even if one of them is asleep. AAHH, what's going to happen? I must know!

Please update soon :)

P.S., I was flattered by your thanks on quizilla :'D

~Jordan
OrangeSocksAndPolkaDots chapter 18 . 5/24/2009
I absolutely love this story! I created an account on FictionPress (I usually stick to FanFiction) just so I could get alerts about it.

The plot is captivating. There are so many aspects to it and every single one is intriguing. Furthermore, your characterization is amazing. I feel like I know the characters, yet they don't become predictable.

Seriously, I can do nothing but sing your infinite praises and sit on my hands waiting for more!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »