Reviews for His Convenient 'Wife'
somewherepastnowhere chapter 18 . 5/23/2009
Hey, I'm really glad you're updating more frequently. Can't wait for ch 19. I really want to know how Annelise answers the questions thrown at her. Once again you're an awesome writer.
WishingHeWasHere chapter 18 . 5/21/2009
please update soon! i followed this story all the way from quizilla!
FauxAfflictions chapter 18 . 5/21/2009
Ah.

I want to know what happens!

Update soong please!
geminibaby6789 chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
Thanks for the chapter! I didn't know that Damien's dad went and made a deal with the king. And here I thought that the royals were actually geniunely nice to Annelise. I wonder what she told them. Also, what will Damien do? Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon! ;)
SingingBird812 chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
I can't wait to find out what happens next! That was a horrible cliffhanger! :) I love stories that are interesting like this. :)
Klebs chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
well the 'masked figure' is obviously Aidan.

But now you're killing me?

Did they betray each other? Damien and Annelis, i mean?

What the hell happened?

I love this chapter- but its a really mean cliffhanger.

Please get the next chapter up soon...
insert username here chapter 17 . 5/20/2009
I've been a fan of this story since i read it in Quizilla.

Great job as you've kept me glued to it. Believe it or not, I practically squeal in joy whenever you . please update soon..pretty please?
JZK chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
God I hope Rosalinda does not marry Leon

i dont want abner to get more power - hes evil!

is it aidan that abner was talking to?
FauxAfflictions chapter 17 . 5/19/2009
How Exciting.

Please Update Again Soon,
geminibaby6789 chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
Thanks for the chapter! Wow! The prince! Can't wait to find out more about him. Also...what happened to Aidan? Will he suddenly pop out of nowhere again later? Can't wait for the next one! Update soon! :)
Klebs chapter 17 . 5/16/2009
Wheres all the love?

lol, not much happened

in this chapter but it looks

like Tobias might stirr thinbgs

up. :)

Don't takt too long for the next

chapter...
JZK chapter 17 . 5/16/2009
ooh will there be somes tiring between annalise and tobias

ooh maybe he could get damien jealous a little or maybe even a bit possesive
princessdee chapter 16 . 5/12/2009
hey! i found your story on quizilla yday n pantingly followed it here...its still a long way from the finish line acc to u n that made me sad(i want more NOW!) and also happy( lots more stuff to read!) ...today i gathered that ur having your final exams n are on a hiatus...kinda...i totally get it, i was struggling wid my finals too, mine just got over last saturday...all the best for yours! and yes, before i end my rambling, i must congratulate you...u kept me hooked onto d story n i love it! hope once you're done with your finals you can start updating..:) keep up the awesome work! i'll say bye now.. :)
IamAlionRawr chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
I used to read this story on Quizilla and I when I saw you had posted something I was all sad cause I thought you were gonna give up on the story. But, I am happy now! Yay! I get to read His Convenient Wife still! YAY!
FauxAfflictions chapter 16 . 4/27/2009