Reviews for His Convenient 'Wife'
SofiaNoelle chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
This isn't fair... I've already read more of this story on quizilla and you keep updating with old material.

I want to find out what happens!
Ipaintwithwords chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
I really like this story, the mystery, the interaction between the characters, the descriptions...:)
zagato chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
Thanks for writing! Please update.
SingingBird812 chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
Interesting twist right there at the end! I can't wait to see where that goes! :)
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
Dun dun dun... cliffhanger! Best chapter so far.
SingingBird812 chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
I haven't reviewed in ages (at least I don't think so...) but I wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this so far. This chapter was especially good. :)
ArmsForTheBrokenHearted chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
why are they describing age with 'winters'? They aren't stupid, they can comprehend years! i see a sad number of historically incorrect Middle ages stories. Understand i'm trying to help.
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Brilliant suspense - I want to know who the traitor is! One thing, if the traitor is someone we've met before, it might be good if you try and have more scenes such as the dinner table one where we get to know the characters a bit more. Good job anyway!

ROH
dursleygurl11 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Oh my god! This story is awesome! I really want you to update soon... I just love how you put romance into this story, which I must add is far from the normal. I LOVE it! Update, Update, Update! :)
three.little.words chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
I originally read this on quizilla, but i figured you'd like a few more reviews. So I'd just like to say that i love this story and can't wait until you update!
Rae Kitano chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
You've drawn me in, the mystery, the suspense, the romance. I love it. Looking forward to reading more. :)
SingingBird812 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
This is a really interesting story. I'm enjoying it. :)
WishingHeWasHere chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i read this on quizzilla its great i love it!
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I know you have only just posted this but I want an update! Your writing style is pretty good in my opinion. the pace is slick, which is good, and the dialogue seems realistic.

ROH