Reviews for Dreaming of Demons
JessicaTrek chapter 28 . 2/12/2011
brilliant. i though Jay might get annoying after a while but all the random crap just made me laugh. IO wish i knew people like that! Great story!
JessicaTrek chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
So Im not gonna lie- I havent laughed this much in ages. Ths first chapter actaully had me laughing out loud- then proceeding to spend ten minute trying to remember my log in details to tell you as much before remembereing that i saw you accept anoymous reviews. Fail. But still, logged in and able to say that I love this already and will now cntinue reading!
bridgettblah chapter 28 . 8/26/2010
Aw xD Good job xD!
jag finns inte chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
I love how Seth is trying to be all dramatic and Jay is just a spaz!
jag finns inte chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
I love this its so funny and writen in a very strange way...
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
that was really amusing :)
bridgettblah chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
Ok well, this is awesome and all, but I have to slep! lol
Raiya-shi chapter 28 . 8/2/2010
Thanx for the up!
Emoshun15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh my god! I love this story! I had forgoten the title and never got to add it to my favs! lol Your a great writer!

-Kiri
Lhethal Rhampage chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow. this was awesome. i read the whole thing (cos i reviewed this one chapter doesn't mean i didn't read them all) and i have to say... it's structured like how i think! and him thinking he's crazy did not give me confidence to my own insanity. Other than that, it was awesome. Lol, to the sleeping thing. And him complaining about being called a woman cos he's the uke in the relationship. Awesome job! C:
Nezrin chapter 28 . 11/5/2009
Great story. :) Love the humor and is it wrong that I find Greggy adorable? Hehe. And I am totally in love with Seth. Ohoho. And I like Jay's train of thought, so amusing.

Great job! I'm gonna head over to the sequel now. :)
tasha chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
rofl! He is so random! I love it!
Hapi chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Wow that's a long trip. I went from Washington to Florida once, but I took a plane to Ohio. Driving would have been hell. There was five of us and my cousin had to go to the bathroom literally every hour.

Anyway I love to story and how he zones off.
laurakyna chapter 28 . 7/3/2009
i love this. is there more? or a sequel? please?
tHeKir chapter 28 . 6/1/2009
woah! that was really good! i can't wait for the sequel!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »