Reviews for Dreaming of Demons
UPDATE SOON!
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 20 . 5/29/2009
Lonely Island RULES. I
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Oh yeah, Seth SO wins that round.

:D
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 16 . 5/29/2009
Jay is so freaking RANDOM! Didn't he say he wanted to be a cat in like...chapter... 2?

And he's just bringing is back up now?

I like Seth's deal better... more amusing.

:D
Tempre's Twilight chapter 28 . 5/5/2009
lol, I love Jay's reactions to stuff. I liked the last three chapters. They were awesome. you're amazing. Thanks for writing :)
Lerene chapter 28 . 5/4/2009
It's over? Really? Okay. It was a really good story. Can't wait to read the sequel.

And hey are you going to continue working on that Ocean one? (I can't remember the title). I liked that one and I'm very curious about what going on with that one.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 28 . 5/4/2009
Kya, I can't wait to read the sequel! And nice ending, though it left a little something to be desired, since it didn't really specify on how Greg died and whatnot. Keep up the great writing!
Dream Of A Nightingale chapter 28 . 5/3/2009
Did Seth, like, castrate and/or dismember Greggy in some way, shape, or form? Cause I really wanna know...
DefineNightmare chapter 28 . 5/3/2009
heh, Just as I imagined it. Jay never fells to be an idiot xD

LOVE IT!
Dream Of A Nightingale chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
It's true. We do like shiny things. If I looked out my window and saw something shiny, I'd go see what it was. Kinda stupid but you know what? So's the government, but you don't see people grounding THEM, no do you? Anyways, Keep it up, PLZ! I LOVE this fic...

Your rambling Reviewer,

Ashton Nightingale
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
Hahaha, shiny things shall bring the doom to the human race...We are pathetic, aren't we? Anywho, hilarious chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Keilah Bayne chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
You wish you get a prize Jay. He best start runnin'...Truthfully I would have gone to find it too, shiney...Can't resist the shiney...
DefineNightmare chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
Oh my god. I just love him! Only he would be lured by a piece of metal.

A sequel sounds really cool...something chaotic(sp?)?

update sooN! Darn Cliffy
DefineNightmare chapter 26 . 5/2/2009
Heh, I love Jay! He's amazing. Seth is the bomb! He's like...the cool sexy anime character in every show!

please update sooN!
Tempre's Twilight chapter 26 . 4/27/2009
lol. Aww... sweet, little spastic Jay. So cute... and easily distracted... Loved the last three chapters! Thanks :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »