Reviews for Dreaming of Demons
Tempre's Twilight chapter 26 . 4/27/2009
lol. Aww... sweet, little spastic Jay. So cute... and easily distracted... Loved the last three chapters! Thanks :)
Lerene chapter 25 . 4/27/2009
thought so
Lerene chapter 24 . 4/27/2009
so which one of them lost the bet or deal?
Strache chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
:) Hahaah, I like the way he thinks lol.

Keep up the good work
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
O.o Ironic. I hit a deer coming home today and I just started reading your story. But no hot guys hanging around here. ::sighs:: Anyhue, cute story so far! I'm off to read the rest.
Dream Of A Nightingale chapter 24 . 4/25/2009
Kinky Stuff. Where is the kinky stuff? Kinkykinkykinkykinky kinky kinky KINK. I LOVE kinky stuff. Where is it? (Pouts) And i think Greggy should pop up outta nowhere while their suffering from afterglow. ...Kink. XP

Your reviewer,

Ashton Nightingale
Alice The Walker chapter 23 . 4/18/2009
Jay is a pervert. A big pervert, but he's funny and gay so I suppose he can be forgiven. and don't worry about missing stuff in your writing. If you look at it alot, it makes it hard to notice little mistakes. seriously, I was turning in a paper for class once, and right when I handed it in, I saw this really retarded spelling error on the front page. I about died.

so, good new now. Only one tiny mistake, thought with the way Jay thinks it might not be a mistake. so anyways, it the part where Jay gets into bed. I thinks there should be a verb of some sort where I put parentheses.

And with that, I () back to Seth's room, crawled into bed, and got underneath the covers.

Bad news, how can you be almost done T_T ! I don't want the story to end. I'll miss it if it's done. well, can't wait for the next update, and good luck writing
rose chapter 22 . 4/15/2009
love this story, always makes me laugh
Alice The Walker chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
I don't like this particular cliffhanger. But I get to say good luck with the next chapter. So, good luck with the next chapter But Seth blushing, so cute! poor boys, they just like to dance around each other. It's really quite amusing now that they're both doing little things.

For the bad news:

when Jay is in the bathroom there's this line.

I waited, and soon some soft feeling clothes was being thrusted into my hands. It'd be more correct to say were being thrust.

and lastly, ...before he grabbed onto my hand, and leaded me to his bed. instead of leaded, try led. i'm not entirely sure if leaded is even a word actually...

well, till next time wishing you well
Alice The Walker chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
*insane blush* that was certainly moving right along. Jay's abit of a pervert isn't he? Like the cliffhanger though. specially since the next chapter is already up, so I won't be in suspense for too long. 'cept now I can't say good luck with the next chapter...i'm feeling slightly depressed at that. but whatever, lovely as usual

Only 4 errors I saw:

starting when Jay enters Seth's bedroom is "Then were am I going to sleep?" should be where not were.

I feel back asleep though. should be fell, not feel

...trying to show him that I didn't()to mess around right now... needs a want or something similar where I put parentheses.

He was, and he()breathing hard, too. needs some verb, maybe was, where I put parentheses once again.

well, onto the next chapter for me then
Tempre's Twilight chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
lol. I love how Jay is manipulating Seth without really having to try hard... makes it even more 'anyone's guess ' who will win the bet... thingy... sweet!

Until Next Time,

~Tempre's ~ Twilight~
Johnny101 chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
So good! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lerene chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
Jay is one sneaking guy isn't he. LOL
Tempre's Twilight chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
oh! i wonder how our dear jay is going to get himself out of this one, snicker.

~Tempre's ~ Twilight~
NatsumiNeko chapter 21 . 4/11/2009
unconscious blow jobs? you have my attention. This fic makes me very happy. At first I found jay's constant thinking very annoying, but it's grown on me now and I find it quite amusing.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »