Reviews for Quartetto
Drepanididae chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh my god you removed it... I loved this book. True it was long, but it is one of the best works on this site, at least in the genre. The relationships are intense, are crazy at times, and there is never a dull moment; but you know all that already. I would reread this book once a year at least, and I almost never reread anything. I know I'm just a stranger but if you wouldn't mind obliging, please publish this somewhere, like on Amazon. I wouldn't mind paying money for this, but realizing that it was gone was just depressing. Good luck with your other works :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
This is sad... I was looking for it to read it again and I couldn't find it... it's because it was too low in word count. I hope one day you'll be able to comfortably put it up again. People suck for being such scum.
Blueyes57 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
wow. I'm so disappointed. I was starting on third time of reading the story. *sigh*
damn
Nyasia A. Maire chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very sad to see that you've taken down most of this story. I really enjoyed it the first time I read it and was coming back to read it again and found you've taken most of it down. I'm really disappointed. Hope you put it back up some day.
Peacock Slayer chapter 266 . 2/26/2013
Wow so many chapters and sooo long! lol but i loved it every step of the way! I just love Johann! You are a brilliant writer for sure!
theStarfly chapter 266 . 10/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story! And the end is so cute! Thanks for writing it :)
theStarfly chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I really like the characters so far in this, but I do have one suggestion, if you're ever revising it. It's much easier on the eyes if you use italics instead of bold for emphasis, because with bold it draws your eye to the word when you're not quite there yet, being so much darker than everything else, so that the reader ends up skipping around a little.

Like the story so far, too! Wonder what's up with Michelle. Something tells me something's not right XD
Random chapter 47 . 9/29/2012
A guy refusing a blow job? ha! the rest was pretty realistic I guess XD
SeveRemus chapter 266 . 9/18/2012
Thank you for all your Faves and Reviews!
Unfortunately, I am planning on deleting most of the chapters I have posted since one of my friends had her story stolen and published by a thief by the name of "Emily Wilcox".
Please let me know if you haven't finished reading this and would like to - I can e-mail you a PDF file of the entire manuscript.
-Thea Nishimori (SeveRemus at AOL dot com)
SeveRemus chapter 54 . 8/11/2012
Dear Wyndslash,

Thank you for undertaking the enormous task of reading this as well as reviewing! It does get better, I promise, but it has to get a little worse first. But when everything comes to light, it will be okay.

It just occurred to me last night that Bernard should have been calling Johann on his cell all the time. When I re-write this story for publication, I'll have to add that in. If anybody has other suggestions for improvement, please let me know!

Thea
wyndslash chapter 54 . 8/10/2012
I'm really enjoying this story right now, but I'm having a hard time going through these past few chapters. I'm not very comfortable with cheating, especially since Michelle is pregnant, and frankly, I would not want something like this to happen to me IRL.

That said, I'm hoping it gets better soon, for everyone :)
Zorrina93 chapter 266 . 4/28/2012
Wow...what an epic story I'm so lad I made the effort to read his all the way through. Your characters are well developed and I love how they changed as time went by.

There were enough disasters to make the story real, but not so many that the story was unrealistic. Congratulations on creating this amazing novel, I say novel cause that must be what this is!

Lots of love from me for this story XD
Blueyes57 chapter 266 . 4/14/2012
Epic tale! Love it. Please update soon! Thanks for sharing your talent. I'm adding this to my faves.
Mama hub chapter 266 . 1/31/2012
Wow. Simply amazing. A Magnum Opus. Very well done. I love all of your characters and the very realistic story arc. And Brian and serafim are super hot. ;)
lunasea chapter 266 . 1/14/2012
So I'm not gonna lie j started reading this story awhile ago when I was just starting to read mxm stories and I never finished it. So this past 3 weeks I've reread it all and finally finished if. It was amazing and you are amazing and oh gosh yeah haha. I think it'd be awesome to read one from lucs pov just to know what their relationship was like before Quartetto and how everything played out but I'm not gunna ask ya for that. Anywho! Greatttt story doll, absolutely brilliant! Much love.
859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »