Reviews for Quartetto
anneesse3399 chapter 254 . 8/8/2010
just brian! And for the sake of everybody else brian can take pictures to show them.
BlueMoonlily chapter 254 . 8/8/2010
EVERYONE HAS TO SEE IT!:D:D:D then brian can have a special strip show in private:P
BlueMoonlily chapter 253 . 8/8/2010
aw hehehe HE LOVED IT!:D yay!:D
Narcoleptic86 chapter 254 . 8/8/2010
Let the guests' see him in it! _
kooshsay chapter 254 . 8/7/2010
I vote just brian! I'm thinking Brian is going to want to dirty thangs to him when he sees him in it! And yes I wrote Thangs. :D Good chapter, I really don't want this story to end!
frogs of war chapter 253 . 8/7/2010
I was wondering about the color of the dress.

Since the dress was so important to Johann, it's good that they have the money to spend on something that will only be worn for a few minutes (but I guess that's what most brides do). But now that they have it, it might join their dress up clothes. Did Luc get underthings, too?
Narcoleptic86 chapter 253 . 8/7/2010
I wanted him to wear the dress... at least for some photos
BlueMoonlily chapter 252 . 8/5/2010
hehehehe they're so adorable ALL OF THEM! lol :D:D:D

by the way thank you so much for favouriting the violet and the tom because i just read it and fell in love i read it all last night (stayed up until 6 am . lol) and today until i finished it! i was sad when it ended:( but it was a great ending!
diwu6398 chapter 159 . 8/4/2010
I find myself ALMOST liking Bernard. I almost like Brian too (I didn't like him at first since he shares the same name as my ex-bf). Wow, that was super interesting.
diwu6398 chapter 158 . 8/4/2010
I couldn't figure out what 'Sch├Ątzi' meant. I think it's darling or something close? Wow, that was a deep speech. I went over 700! You can post now.

HOLY FUCK! DIE TRANSPORTMINISTER?
diwu6398 chapter 157 . 8/4/2010
I swear to you, a chill ran through my body when you (or the Interpol dude) said "Bernard wasn't running the child abduction ring. Somebody else was."

I'm glad that some of the kids were well cared for. Even if they're never in the story, I'm happy for them.

WTF AT LEAST 5 YEARS! MAKE IT FIFTY, YOU MEANY!
diwu6398 chapter 156 . 8/4/2010
"I was rutting into him like some demented farm animal."

And, "Interpol!" Eek, hold off on that update for like twelve hours!
diwu6398 chapter 155 . 8/4/2010
I do believe that Leo is in love!

It's totally okay if your a virgin. And yes, I believe you. So am I. LOL, I think it would be a little bad if I wasn't though. I still sometimes write secks scenes, but they're mostly straight sex based off of someone else's story. And I totally DO mind if you post tonight! It'll ruin my streak! Tomorrow night, when I'm away? Please? *makes sad puppy face

Now I'm wondering whether you're a girl or a boy... I've always had the vibe that you were a girl who had extreme knowledge about gay male sex... hm... now i'm coming off as a little crazy.
diwu6398 chapter 154 . 8/4/2010
("You have his number on speed dial?" Cesare asked anxiously) - hehehe jealous much, Cez?

Hope they do have the whips and chains photo shoot!

Damn, it's so hot... oh, wow did you just respond to some of my reviews? I have over nine emails in my inbox, Yahoo Toolbar tells me.
diwu6398 chapter 153 . 8/4/2010
Ooh, I want to see what the better idea is ;)
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »