Reviews for Quartetto
diwu6398 chapter 266 . 1/1/2011
i forgot the plot :( but i figured it out. i'm glad that stuff is getting sorted out and that they're happy together. super cute ending :)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 50 . 12/7/2010
I like how Johann and Brian talked about money. Makes me think they're not just going through a honeymoon period and their relationship has some chance of lasting.

"Say you were in some terrible accident, and your face was horribly disfigured - I hope nothing like that ever happens, of course - but even so, it wouldn't change how I feel about you! I know how beautiful you are, not just on the outside, but on the inside."

Brian is amazing. I have said it before and I'll say it again; I LOVE HIM!

I'm sorry for this barrage of reviews, your inbox must be flooded. I'll review as I go along from now in, so it'll be less annoying.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 49 . 12/7/2010
Dieter's nuts.

"Johann!" I replied, more concerned for him than anything else. "I love you! That's all that matters, okay? Even if you had a thousand boyfriends, and slept with all of them, I don't care! I still want to be with you, now and forever!"

More evidence of Brian's awesomeness. Oh, I love him.

I love how Johann wants to take care of him. It's so cute.

Oh, and don't worry about having to look up Bill Kaulitz. I am kinda embarassed I know who he is...
Indigo Masquerade chapter 48 . 12/7/2010
Johann speaking French just reminded me that I have a French exam to study for, but I say le screw that. I want more Quartetto! If only you could work in a scene were Johann goes through the conditional tense with Brian, then I could do both. A girl can dream...

I wonder why Johann has such a reaction to Dieter. Maybe it's because he's so outrageous, or maybe it's something more...can't wait to find out, either way :P
Indigo Masquerade chapter 47 . 12/7/2010
If Brian didn't like men and if I wasn't, you know, fictional, I could totally fall in love with him. He's so friggin' perfect...but not in a shitty, Mary-Sue kinda way. More like just a really decent guy way :D

"your lips shouldn't touch that! They should be kissed, and given strawberries and champagne, but not-not that!"

Johann is lucky, but so's Brian, I think :)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 46 . 12/7/2010
Bernard is a sad old man. I think he's more pathetic than deviant, really, but there's a bit of that too. I think Johann has convinced himself that he's just a lonely old man that wanted compant, but the truth is he's an abuser, plain and simple :(

I can't believe he used to make Johann wash himself with vinegar :/

I doubt this is the last they'll see of him somehow.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 45 . 12/7/2010
I remember when I first read this chapter it was like two in the morning and I promised myself I would stop and go to bed when I finished this one. Then I read the last line...xD

Another really sweet love seen, btw. It's interesting to hear more about how Bernard controlled Johann. Sad too :( He was never really given a chance to just be a kid and do normal kid stuff like falling in love. He's making up for it now though :D
Indigo Masquerade chapter 44 . 12/7/2010
AMAZING CHAPTER. And not because I'm a pervert, though that helps. There was just so much build-up and sexual tension up to this chapter and then it finally happened.

One of the sweetest love scenes I've read in a long time. I'm glad finally they went 'All the Way'. Hehe ;)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 43 . 12/7/2010
'let's promise, we never wonder what the other is thinking. That we will always ask, and talk."

Makes so much sense but I wonder if they'll manage it :P

I am also glad that Brian didn't find out Michelle was pregnant 'til after he decided he was leaving her.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 42 . 12/7/2010
See, I told you the fanfiction would come in handy somehow ;) Not the Harry Potter variety, but I digress...

So happy to see Johann and Brian together again _ Aw shucks, love them so much.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 41 . 12/7/2010
Leo and Diggs :S

You wrote the fight between Brian and Michelle really well. Brian said some mean things in the heat of the moment, but he still stayed fairly good about the whole thing. As for Michelle...I just love to hate her now :P

Again, Leo and Diggs :S
Indigo Masquerade chapter 40 . 12/7/2010
Michelle is so bloody flippant about the whole baby thing, I kinda want to strangle her...but she's pregnant so that wouldn't be cool. It's a BABY, woman, not a GOLDFISH! I should feel sorry for her, I mean her husband's leaving her while she's pregnant for another man but...I just can't!

I was so proud of Brian in this chapter. I'm glad he didn't let the pregnancy thing stop him from telling the truth. He could have continued to string both Johann and Michelle along if he wanted to, but he didn't. Because he is awesome. And that is why we love him.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 39 . 12/7/2010
Oh God. When I read the end of this chapter I was like :O but I think I kinda suspected it somehow at the same time.

Poor Brian :(
Indigo Masquerade chapter 38 . 12/7/2010
Woman's tuition xD I love it.

The ending of this chapter made me give a little fangirl squeel. So. Friggin'. Cute. Gah!

Brian is the best biggest fan ever, I'm sure Johann would agree ;)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 37 . 12/7/2010
OK, no Chuck Norris but Ellen is the next best thing. You're really good at keeping these celebreties in character :)

Leo needs to chill. Johann totally got them out of a potentially sticky situation by giving his little sob story.

Doughnuts *drools*