Reviews for Quartetto
Indigo Masquerade chapter 36 . 12/7/2010
Did I mention I love Sara? She's just so sweet. At least she'll be supportive of Brian and Johann even if it's harder for his brothers to accept when it eventually comes out that they're together.

As for the doughnut thing, it just endeared me to Brian even more. He's so sweet. It's his POV so he doesn't go on at a length about how great he is like he does with Johann, but it's little things like that that show that he's worthy of a partner as lovely as Johann. 'Cos he's lovely too _

I really want doughnuts now...
Indigo Masquerade chapter 35 . 12/7/2010
"That's okay. He is good man for her, but I have best man for me!" Johann you sweet talker you.

I love how they handled the whole Brian/Luc thing by just making fun of it. Good move, guys :P

I felt happy when they found out they topped the European charts and then I was like...oh yeah, it's just a story. But still, I feel weirdly pleased xD
Indigo Masquerade chapter 34 . 12/7/2010
Andrew is kinda sweet. I love how he is so totally out of his element but at the same time you can tell he's proud of Brian (although maybe more proud of his strenth than his actual singing :P)

And Johann getting all defensive about Brian like that...aw...
Indigo Masquerade chapter 33 . 12/7/2010
'As Luc felt Brian's strong arms wrapped around him protectively, he was freed from his inhibitions, and as soon as they reached the sanctity of the curtains, he whispered urgently into the big American's ear, "Take me here! Take me now!" Ignoring the paramedics, the stagehands, and the other two singers, they wrangled on the floor in a passionate kiss as they tore at each other's clothes...'"

I feel like I've read that fanfic O_o

Glad Luc and Cesare also got to perform their duet, though it's a shame they didn't include the foreskin part...
Indigo Masquerade chapter 32 . 12/7/2010
I love how you brought in fanfiction. 'Cos seriously, fanfiction based on real people has always freaked me out a little. Like imagine you're Bill Kaulitz or something and you google yourself and suddenly you have a bunch of incest fics about you and your brother? It's freaky xD

Love how the fans totally messed up the pairings too. Brian and Luc? Pfft. If they were real people I would totally be a Brian/Johann shipper, I'm sure of it xD

Is Michelle a closeted yaoi fangirl, btw? xD
Indigo Masquerade chapter 31 . 12/7/2010
I love how Brian and Johann are gradually getting more and more attatched to each other. They can't even sleep without each other any more.

As for Diggs and Leo, no comment...'cept I think Brian and Johann make a much cuter couple ;)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 30 . 12/7/2010
Oh god, I just adored the foreskin thing in this chapter. And Brian having to explain what a foreskin was to Johann xD Priceless.

Johann's getting possesive :P I know he'd never be Bernard possesive or anything, but his little bit of jealousy was kinda sweet.

Bet you didn't think this was going to end up 265 chapters long when you started xD But I'm kinda glad it's that long because I'm enjoying it so much I don't want it to end :P
Indigo Masquerade chapter 29 . 12/7/2010
"And Cesare, no wearing out his ass! He needs his strength." My favourite line in the whole chapter xD

It breaks my heart when Johann talks about Bernard. Bernard's given him such a warped view of the world, it's kind of sad.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 28 . 12/7/2010
Luc's a true professional to carry on like that :P

I'm so glad Brian and Johann got to sing their duet. I was just reading it, but I imagined it so clearly it was like I was watching it. I feel like I've been to a Quartetto concert now xD That song is just so romantic and perfect for them.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 27 . 12/7/2010
Luc and Cesare are so friggin' nosey...I love them so much xD

And Leo, poor Leo :P Hehe.

"Sweet little Johann?"

That line cracked me up. Johann's only sweet when he wants to be ;)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 26 . 12/7/2010
I feel so bad because over the past two days I've read up to chapter 50 and haven't bothered to review once. I'm so sorry about that, but I was enraptured :P I'm gonna go back and review all the chapters I missed now though because you deserve it.

Loved the romantic interaction between Brian and Johann in this chapter. I also love it when they confide in one another and we get to learn more about their personalities/pasts.

I'm not surprised Bernard didn't want Johann modeling. I thought it was interesting that Brian seemed to get a teeny bit jealous when Johann mentioned the modeling thing, but that's where he differs from Bernard. He's not a posessive jerk.
Indigo Masquerade chapter 25 . 12/4/2010
Woohoo! Brian and Johann did stuff!

Awesome chapter, for obvious reasons ;)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 24 . 12/4/2010
ohmygodbirthdaysuits.

The little perv in me is skipping on to the next chapter right nao.

Brian has the same birthday as me! That is, if I were born a week after my actual birthday. But still!
Indigo Masquerade chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
Bryan Adams! xD Oh Johann...

I understand now why Johann wants so badly to sleep with Brian. It's sad he hasn't learned to seperate love and sex yet, because what he has with Brian is so obviously love. Aw...
Indigo Masquerade chapter 22 . 12/4/2010
Luc is funny. Poor Johann. I'm saying the same friggin' thing in every review xD

I wonder what obsticles are going to get in the way of Johann and Brian's happily ever after in Salzburg...
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »