Reviews for Miracles
nofanman chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Truth well spoken. Great job.
VictorInChrist chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very nice. A wonderful truth. I wrote a poem about miracles also a while back and Christ's power and willingness to do these wonderful things for man is jsut...magnificent:) My favortie is the one He preformed on me, salvation. Praise the Lord!, what a miracle!:)
Needa S chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
There isn't anything He can't do. Anyhow, A job well done. Thanks for the reviews and keep up the great work.
mikey magee chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I liked the brevity of the stanzas. They added a nice musicality. There was a very subtle rhythm through out the poem which I really enjoyed. I liked the references to the bible, they gave the poem some depth.

I don't think I liked the last line of the poem. I think it came off as a little preachy. But, other than that, it was a good poem. Keep writing!
WrittesrofWeirdness chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
It's simple yet very good. Reminds me that there's nothing God can't do. )
Catherine Abellanosa chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I definitely agree with this piece! There is nothing He can't do. He is the source of all hope and light. The world will never waver as long as He continues to watch over us. Though, sinners as we are, He still loves us with all of His heart.

It was a very simple story that truly spoke of how powerful God is.

keep it up!

C:
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I don't know the last stanza seems kind of lacking..Maybe it's just me. My suggestion:

"The blind will see all you have done for them.

The deaf will hear the angels sing your praises.

The mute will speak your word from the mountaintops.

And all they must do

is simply believe in you."

Or something like that. I think this could hint at metaphorical blindness, deafness, dumbness (sounds better than muteness(?)). This poem has more depth than I first saw at my first read through. So good job. Peace.