Reviews for Pandora's Lock
SignedSealedWritten chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
Love it love it love it!

It's Chelsea, you know. And you need to continue writing this.

Find me sometime soon, I've got to tell you about my nanowrimo story idea! you're doing nano this year, right?
eaststar chapter 14 . 8/17/2009
A little confusing... Why did she get into the school in the first place? Can't wait till the next chapter!
sophiesix chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
ooh, you're hoking me in. really nicely written :)
literati papier chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
It was really interesting! And I was having fun while reading it! I was imagining if I can also be in that school! It's like the movie Sky High(I Guess because of supernatural powers) and it was very superb! Keep it up! I'll finish reading it!))
literati papier chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Your story is really great! I was having fun reading it! I'm looking forward to read more from it! ))
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
I want to know more.

Seriously curiosity has kicked in.
Egoll chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
hey so i really like this story...you had a nice hook and i will continue reading! Keep up the good work!
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
Paranoia can be a good thing if there is a reason to be paranoid.

And I think there is.
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
It just keeps getting better and better.
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
I can't wait for the next one.
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
This story makes me excited.
Agni xx chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Oh, that ending was perfect. Very suspenseful. I'm so curious, in fact, I'm going to waste no more time typing here and instead go on to read the next chapter. (:

Agni
Agni xx chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Hey, this is Agni, obviously. (:

Good start so far! I'm curious about the school and the representatives they'll be sending. And you keep mentioning the dogwood petals, i wonder if they have any significance? Hmm. I'll have to keep that in mind.

On to chapter two!

Agni
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
When do we get some explanation? _ Anyway I'll be waiting!
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
I've decided-I like this story for some unknown reason.