Reviews for Brennan and Blue
Scardusk chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very adorable. I liked the happiness throughout. Great job!
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*smiles*

Loved it. Absolutely loved it. The characters were hilarious and their interactions engaging. I really liked Blue. *smirks* I like how this easily could be expanded into a much longer piece, but works very well as the little short you have it at. It's very funny and I love the dialogue and the drunken 'translations'. _

More than anything, I appreciate the fact that I didn't have to wade through the Swamp of Poor Structure, brave the Desert of Deplorable Grammar, nor navigated the Waters of Weak and Absent Descriptions. It's so much easier to read and enjoy a work when it's witty and flows and is technically and aesthetically pleasing.

Cheers!
auel chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Hello!

I read your story and I do commend you on the humor and how your story flows. It's easy to read and follow plus it kept me hooked onto the end.

I only wished it wasn't so short, tried clicking your author page to find other works too, but alas found none! D:

Do keep it up, i definitely would like reading more works from you on the same theme. D

Just wish the dragon wasn't so thin! zomg! XD
rose-by-anyothername chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh, that was really good. Loved it, loved it, loved were some grammar errors here and there, though they didn't detract from the story overly much, because it was so fluffy and funny that I was *gigglesnort*-ing more than I was looking for mistakes.

Also I think it might be better to rate this story T, rather than K, just because of all the sexual innuendos (not that I minded them in the least. ;p).

Other than that, though, this is a really great, creative story, and I'm definitely adding it to my favorites. )