Reviews for Alpha
Nuda chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
This is one very unique story. I am very intrigued by the plot and I also like your writing style. Update soon, please.
Lovecupid chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Interesting story
Panda Blitz chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Awesome story! Love it! please update soon!
Afraid-of-silence chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
I like the story a lot, please write more soon.I can't wait.
Sonyashinto chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
WOW! This story so far is awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter _.

Please update really SOON!

Thank You!

Ja-Ne _
xJosiev88x chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
I wonder who that strange guy was. Can't wait to find out!
MidnightMoments chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
O it's getting more and more interesting! I wonder who that random guy is. Some pedo? O Some dude who's got a high position? O.o Update soon so your loving readers can find out!

UPDATE XD
xJosiev88x chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
MidnightMoments chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Aw it's not all of the chapter? ( Please put up the next part soon! I can't wait til something interesting happens with Alexa, will everyone find out and try to burn her at stake or something? O.o

O I think Alexa might have a crush on Rowan XD Who wouldn't? P I really like all of the characters, they're so real yet so different. It's awesome!

Update soon please, I want to read all of this chapter!
Random chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
A good story line, with interesting characters. You've got it moving well, which is always important.

Not much conductive criticism to offer. You've tried to keep it believable, which is always good. You're characters and storyline flow well. Keep writing.
xJosiev88x chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
MidnightMoments chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
YAY! You finally updated! I'm kinda glad you had a bad day since you were able to update but it's bad that you were feeling bad ( lol That sounds stupid but you know what I mean.

I really like how you had her listen in on their convo, cause you know what they're saying but you can't see well tell what their expressions are cause you're writing as if she's listening to it. Instead of just describing their conversation. If you understand what I mean. It's really good foreshadowing and stuff.

I hope you update soon, I really like your story so far. I want to read and find out more about Rowan! He sounds mysterious, and deep. I think I'm in love P

UPDATE XD
MyDesperateEndeavor chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Ahh! I like it. update soon
Wednesday Luigi Tomato chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
OH! Spooky cliffhanger. Yay!
jess chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
damn she wouldn't even be over the wall if someone would give her a damn backbone