Reviews for Fish And Bird
Michael Storm chapter 3 . 4/14
OH HELL NO! You do NOT leave it at that! HELL NO! I SWEAR. IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS DAMN STORY, (which by the way, is totally making my day after what happened this past weekend, which shattered all my trust in men for a while. The sad part is, I'm gay,) THEN I WILL...ummm...where was I going with this again? Oh well. Just please try to finish this damn good story! PLEASE!?
johnyerudite chapter 3 . 3/29
RIGHT THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! I STILL CANT SEE DANIEL AND DYLAN TOGETHER PLEASE JUST RIGHT MORE!
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
? That's it?
skylove chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
You said next chapter will be better, but where is it? I really like your writing. I have read Stupid post it notes. But nothing is finished, which is a real shame. If you get this message, please finish your stories. I (and I know I'm not the only one) want to know what happens in them. Thanks
Armand.Louis chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
so glad i found this story again, even if it remains unfinished i still love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Phew I was so confused on the thongs thing thanks for clearing that up
Cheska Hayden Elmore chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I am totally loving this story.

I don't know how you do it but all of your characters just seem so REAL. their emotions are genuine and your descriptions of every part of their lives have just enough detail. (At some point, i actually start believing that there is a Dylan somewhere in Australia...being his awesome sarcastic-funny self.)

I love your long chapters that NEVER get boring :))

Please...write mooore.

You're too talented to eveeeer stop.
Zombieee chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I doubt you'll be updating anytime soon, but I'm really really really hoping you will. D: Love this story! Dylan kind of reminds me of myself lol.
Ashliegh chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Ah! You HAVE to keep going! Please! -Begs-

I know this is a really old story but you gotta finish it, like fer reals!

Explanations need to be explained.

Update!
azza chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
hey i know you havent updated since 2009 but you cant leave me hanging like this. i saw at the beginning of chapter two i think u said u promsied to finish it! PLEASE DO!
hey chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
oh em gee i fucking love this
Your-Little-Bonsai-Tree chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Man! I love this a lot(:

I love your writing. The way you put everything together. It's amazing. I'm super jealous.

I can't wait for your next update. So please update soon(:

-Anna-
Patrick Sentori chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Please please please please please update this! I know you haven't for like a year, but please please update!

You can't leave just us hanging this this! (:
doublestandard chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
800? Damn. That's a lot. And l'm not even sure what they are.

l hate Ben. He is an ass.

Dylan. l like him. He reminds me of me. Just he's a guy, and l'm a girl.

l like Daniel too. He's funny.

Carice, l'm glad she is being nice to Dylan (lord knows he needs it), l just hope she doesn't like him.

Off to an interesting start!
Hopes chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I really, really like this!

It's not often I get to read a story and be all "omg, I know this slang, the places and references! Whoa, dude!" ;o

Can't wait to read more!
169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »