Reviews for The Howling Caves of Tresilian Bay
Emma2Ann12 chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
They finally got together! lol I really like this story! Period pieces are some of my favorites! keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

later

Em
zagato chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
Now I have a good feeling why there would be a ghost. Someone is going to get mad.
IheartStewart20 chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
What? They somewhat declare their feelings for each other and... nothing happens? Oh the tension! Oh the suspense! I must have more! So give it to me!
wolfprint chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
oh my goodness! your story is making my heart race from the pressure.
Millilicious chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
I loved this chapter. It was just the right amount of romantic. Great imagery, too, and you had the manners down pat. I really enjoyed it.

Update soon!

Mil :-)
zagato chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Hi! Thank you for updating! I like how this story is going. Please write more.
wolfprint chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
oh, so sad. but i love it!
IheartStewart20 chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Great update! It's good she came out of her shell at the inn. I like Ras' influence over her.
SuzannaR chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
lol he's taking her to a pub! I love it!

Really good so far. I really like young Rasmas :p

zagato chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Hi! Thank you very much for updating. I'm sensing a love triangle in the future. Just kidding. Please continue.
IheartStewart20 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
I'm glad he's getting her to open up a bit more. Bout time she got that stick out her butt.

Great job, as usual! More soon please.
SuzannaR chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
Review Marathon, from the review Game (see link in profile)

I liked your description of the garden with the stone statues. I love gardens and roses too and I can picture this terraced garden. Good job there!

Wow he keeps showing up everywhere like a bad dream eh? And he is very bold :)

I absolutely loved how he kept that little bit that he knew she saw him until the end and then threw it at her as she was leaving...ooh that's wicked of him :)

Great story so far. I enjoyed reading it :)

SuzannaR chapter 4 . 2/7/2009

Another good chapter!

I have to say that I love that Erasmus Tripp :) A restless soul eh? Hmnn and quite mischevious, too to waylord her as she was going to church for some "light worship" - lovely line there by the way. Hmnn and he sees her watching him swimming, naked :p I love it.

Even the husband, I'm liking him more and more. He's simply not what you'd expect. I liked how he's not like all the others (even her) that would judge someone by their appearance.

You;re doing a great job, making your characters likeable and alive.

I am struck again by your dialogue, how right it is for the time period. It sounds totally apt, not out of place at all.

SuzannaR chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Review Marathon, from the review Game (see link in profile)

Well this gets more and more intriguing!I love that!

I am rather surprised by the husband's attitude and history. His character was rather vague in the first chapter, but now I see that despite what you'd expect from a Lord, that he is quite mysterious himself! Hmmnn I rather like him now. He's not an old stick in the mud (haha). In fact, I pictured him looking rather wistful when he was talking about where the pirates go.

And Erasmus! I love him already, he's a study in opposites no? Looks like a vagabond, acts like a gentleman. You're doing a good job with the characters.

Can't wait to see what happens next! It seems to me that there might be something between her and Erasmus? Hmnn, that would be cool, but I'd be sorry for the husband!

SuzannaR chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Review Marathon, from the review Game (see link in profile)

Good chapter, exciting! I like the sense of the mysterious in this chapter, you maintained it well all through the chapter.

Clever how the twist that came at the end was not involving the husband and what he was doing but had to do with her. Hmnn I wonder who this strange ogre is...perhaps the person the husband met with? You did say he was tall.

Nice ending to the chapter too, cliffhanger, nice hook so that the reader would want to read the next chapter!

80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »