Reviews for Roche Limit
xxFirexPixiexx chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
great story so far, i hope you add to it.
Elmo'z BFF chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
plz plz update. i really like where this is going n its interesting. keep it goin :D
Elmo'z BFF chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
im really liking this. is it gonna keep on being updated or is it gonna be rejected?

i like the characters. im guessn there was some kinda truth with wahat Ashley said about how Shayne likes Lyla. and then theres gonna be some drama when she finally gets a response from Jayden...?

please keep updating!
Genuinely-xoxo-Superficial chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Hey!

I'm interested to see how this story will progress, because it looks like it's got potential at the moment. This story is a huge improvement on Phlogiston (it used to go by another title, didn't it?). With that story all the characters blurred into each other, but the characters here are more distinctive. You could work on developing them as more grey throughout the rest of the story, though- that could be interesting.
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Once again, a great chapter! You're doing a great job with character development- I can't wait to find out more about Jaden! Keep it up! )

-Katrina Zeffirelli
Realistic Dreams chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Hm... Now I'm really curious about Jaden. I think what Ashley said about Shayne might be significant later. Any chance of a love triangle if Jaden and Lyla were to hook up? I feel like Jaden and Lyla could become really good friends, although that would depend on whatever secret he's hiding...

I'm going to keep reading Phlogiston, whether you decide to take out the spy stuff or not. Though from what you said, rewriting Phlogiston seems like the better option to me to get back on track, especially now that you have Roche Limit.
Ariana chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Ok, so this is definitely a story that I'd like to keep reading. the characters are very interesting and realistic, and I want to know more about this elusive target Jaden. please update soon!
Ariana chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like this story. it's interesting and definitely something that I'd want to keep reading. I can already tell it's going to be addictive lol. just wanted to say that... now reading chapter 2!
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
This is such a great story! You already have strong characters and a strong plotline! I can't wait to see where this is going!
Starr chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
niice. and the intrigue continues. can't wait to see what's next! update soon!
Starr chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
ooh, i like it. the plot seems pretty interesting so far, and i really like the whole spy thing! can't wait to see what happens.
lalalalady chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Yay, next chapter! I love it, and I think it's a shame you can't write 50 chapters per day. :] I'll be waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter...
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is great so far! I'm a big fan of Phlogiston, and I can't wait to read more of this! I love the way you describe your characters through dialogue! Keep up the great work! )

-Katrina Zeffirelli
lalalalady chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love it! Really, really love it! You made the read worth it. I'm into secret-agent stuff too, and you've got me hooked with the first chapter. I hope you get some more up soon! Write on!
Realistic Dreams chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hahaha I love it already. I guess you're really into these secret-agent type stories in the high school setting. That's totally cool since they make for an interesting read ;] I'm a fan of your writing- style, characters, dialogue, you name it. Looking forward to more chapters Phlogiston!