Reviews for Falling For You
Guest chapter 34 . 11/30/2013
I really loved this story, this is my second time reading it :)
But the only thing I didn't really like was how all of the brothers found girls, I mean it seems a little too cliché. Don't you think? I don't know, I just thought it was cute how dustin and nate treated her like a princess and how nick always asked her to cook. But now since they have their own girls they don't really do that. It just kind of made me sad, because they had that special bond with chloe, and it's still there, but it just seems to have lessened, if that makes any sense. Dustin could have a girlfriend I mean he is 25. Then I think nate and nick shouldn't have had a girlfriend, but instead have a girl that they like, you know. But nevertheless still a great story.
And the other part that kind of made me sad was when chloe was saying how she and tyler rebuilt their relationship. And you're probably thinking why does that make her sad? It's just their relationship before didn't seem so ruined as to the point where they needed to rebuild it. I mean I didn't think the kiss would hurt them so badly. I think it would have been better to phrase it as: "The love tyler and I shared became stronger than ever. What happened before proved that no obstacle could stand in our way and destroy the love we shared." I know it's kind of corny. :)
This was over all one of my favorite stories I read. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
This story was sweet I started and finished reading it in a couple of hours. I just couldn't stop it was so goog
CrazyCinderellaGirl chapter 34 . 9/28/2011
Absolute love! They make such a cute couple :)
jxnickel chapter 34 . 11/21/2010
What an adorablee couple :)
Jessica chapter 30 . 9/27/2010
OMG.

"I wouldn't be able to tell you how much I love you, even if I had the sky as my paper and the ocean as my ink."

I LOVE THAT!

So cute !

I love how you wrote this storyy!
nonameperson chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
REALLY. REALLY. GOOD.

CANT. STOP. READING.

i dont wanna stop readingg!

but i have to go to sleep sson TT

KEEP WRITING PLEASE!
Jessica chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
OMGG!

I LOVE THIS!

SO ADDICTING!

I love how Chang is so..charming? idk if thats the word to describe it..

But i am REALLY addicted to this! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!

Im a sucker for romance x)
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 34 . 7/21/2009
aWW... wat a bee-yoo-ti-ful story!
Popcornluver chapter 34 . 7/9/2009
aww how the story.
ixia208 chapter 34 . 7/9/2009
I like the story.. no I love it. :D

I hope you make a sequel for the other three brothers.

I wany to know how the guys had all found their dream girls.

Anyway great ending!
lit black hole chapter 34 . 6/23/2009
this was a really good story. kind of cliche but those are always the most fun
Maesiff McGoo chapter 31 . 4/29/2009
Hm. I loved everything up till this chapter. It seems... out of place. I think that the story should've ended after "Back at Home". Then, you could've started another story with a different feel to it where this would fit in more. I mean, what more plot is there? This seems like it would be kind of a teaser for the sequel. Maybe it should be. Just a suggestion. Love your writing.

~Alexandria After Death
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 34 . 4/29/2009
Really sweet. A good quick read.
snowy.porkipine chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
the plot is nice, but the chracters' background are a little dim, esp. cloe. but other than that, the story is interesting so far
smileinthemira chapter 34 . 4/13/2009
This was great! cant wait for the sequel!
90 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »