Reviews for The Violet and the Tom
gremmerm chapter 7 . 10/11
You ask about reader's responses to this chapter. Info-dump? grow bored? feel that author was 'feeding info'?

Answer: No. No. No.

As reader I enjoyed this chapter. it gave a picture of Sylvan and Karmin as relaxed and comfortably trusting in each other with Sylvan learning more about the man he desires.
ulalume chapter 1 . 7/3
COMMENT FOR WHOLE STORY: maybe make it third person omniscient? i know that would be a lot of work to go back through but, I think it would help because you could use updated language at certain points that would make some things easier to understand/ not caught in the trap of being a forced lexicon. Also I feel like you could allow a totally more in-depth view of all the characters inner emotions/ true motivations. It could give the story a layer of character reliability that would put it on a new level. really loved it though, great story :) cheers
Sychronergy chapter 5 . 5/8
When I read this for the first time, I think this chapter stood out to me a lot. Sylvan was, in an extremely gentle way, very dominant here - I think Nygell's trying to get away was almost adorable and I love how you leave this specific line "The day's reek arouses me, Master" on its own - I personally imagine him saying it almost like a reprimand. I think this was when I was -really sure that Sylvan is not some meek, infantile slave boy.
Sychronergy chapter 3 . 5/8
So, it's pretty much long overdue that I review this even though I am not sure if you are even on this site anymore, haha xD

From the beginning, I liked Sylvan's voice. There was something about him that made me think this is not going to be like any other Master/Slave story. From the moment Sylvan was more interested in Nygell than vice versa, I thought there was going to be something unexpected to be revealed in this story :P The details are exquisite, the writing itself is artful and I like how you build everything up. I can read this story many times over and not feel bored. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11
I read this over the course of two days and LOVED every word of it! I feel like a thief for having read it for free. There's no way you couldn't get the published somewhere like Riptide Publishing. No way. This was excellent beyond words. Thank you for sharing!
Bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
Wow. Quite different from the usual master/slave stories but still just as exciting.
samekraemer chapter 25 . 9/12/2016
DAmn...my laundry didn't get done today because I go so caught up in this story. I apologize for not reviewing each chapter, but it was too compelling. Thank you for sharing it. I truly loved it, and I'm not usually one to prefer period stories. This, however, is now a favorite. SK
Katherine S chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say I read the whole story and I am in love with it! It is a read I could read multiple times and I hope you write more like this in the future! 33 xoxo
HopelessWillWin chapter 25 . 4/20/2016
I loved this so much, thank you for writing and sharing 3
When I started reading I admit I was a bit wary, but I was surprised from the very beginning - somehow I didn't assume that the main character would be used to/content with his state as slave! I really like your writing style too, it's very unique and lovely, and the story drew me in and fascinated me quickly. I was sooo intrigued when I realized what it was that Nygell wanted! (for me that was in the chapter where Sylvan fucks Karmin for the first time and likes it, followed by Nygell coming home with "wounds" and sucking him off)
Does this story play in some sort of alternate reality? since there are some country names (such as greece) and christianity...
K chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
This story stole much time that I had no intention of devoting to it. Thank you so much for crafting such an incredible piece of work! I have read many d/s and master/slave stories, and this has been one of my absolute favorites!
InsertFakeNameHere chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
Oh my god! This was written so beautifully. Don't listen to that hater! I love how the character development was not rushed and how the story just seemed to flow. Don't give up writing hahaha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
It's horrible
Glorilian chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
It's such a lovely story. Wonderful, excelent... and well, hot and steamy. :D It was joy to read it, it's very well-written, riveting. And your end? That was just perfect, just "Oooooooh...".

I like it very much!
Kathreen chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
The story is really good but I couldn't put any images while reading, even during the BDSM scenes. Dommage.
aiower chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Reading this for the second time through :)
516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »