Reviews for Ice Eyes
Lexy7432 chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
OMG! I hope Clarissa and Graeme are ok...
khorik chapter 15 . 2/28/2010
absolutely love the story so far! please update soon :D
A Fan Of Fans Who Have Fans chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
I am begging you with ALL MY HEART- UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
WeirdButAwesome chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
Yay! Motivation! )

As you can see, I'm a new reader. And I think this story has a lot of potential (why would I be reviewing otherwise?). However, it seems a bit...shallow? I don't know how to explain it. I feel as though the plot and characters can be more intricate then they are now. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE don't take that the wrong way, because I really like your story! I'm merely suggesting that it could be transformed from great to fabulous.

Regardless of that comment, you'll be seeing reviews from me in the future, I hope!

Ciao, I'm alerting this!

~WeirdButAwesome
vampy08 chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
update please
katicus chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
gee golly gosh, that was intense! i love the idea of having powers with your eyes, and that chris and graeme are opposites as well :)

love your style, keep it up!
Foohypink chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
Thanks for the chapter I love it, the story keeps getting better and better, keep up the good work and update soon please.
Tome chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
This chapter was awesome, I really liked the action part with the bridge, really got my heart going. :P Hope you can get more out soon!
righthere431 chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
Oh my god! Who would cause a catastrophe like that? I hope Graeme is alright!
Hail chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
(shocked into suspense)

Where's Graeme?

I'm so sure Rita had something to do with it.
FlamingRose11 chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
ah! that was an unpredictable twist! and i am so anxious to read more! oh my gosh! please please please update soon!
starbance chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
yay you updated! please do it again, i'm freakin out here lol
fala chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
cant waiit for next chapter! this story is unbelievably good, the description is wondeful C:
pinkeclipse chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
Thanks so much for the chapter!
righthere431 chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
Uh-oh, if she's feeling that strongly about it I'm afraid what's going to happen in the field trip.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »