Reviews for Ice Eyes
pinkeclipse chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
thanks for the chapter!
A Fan Of Fans Who Have Fans chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
GREAT story! You definitely have me hooked. Im a romance fanatic so I hope greame and clarissa are together soon! And I hope their relationship is something unique and special... Not some elementary BS ;)
But yea I think this is the first time I got chills when I read a story! I got my friend hooked too. So keep it up! And write another chapter son! Please! Lol
starbance chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
her dad is an f-ing idiot! I love this story my friend recommended it at I'm glad she did. update soon!
silverflight chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
Pretty good chapter, but use more commas! And the BEW/Brenda situation is not going very well at all, is it?

Keep writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It sounds like it'll be an action-packed one.
Lexy7432 chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
He won't even listen 2 her,parents just don't .plz update soon
anita darling chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
:O

Noes! D:

'Tisgood though. I want more! Pwease.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
That was such a great update. Please update again SOON this time!

~Obsession
FlamingRose11 chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
sorry, too lazy to sign in, but just saying awesome! and write more!:D
MindaAnn chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Love the story, great characters, they are very likable!
whisper-sweet-nothings chapter 14 . 8/20/2009
D: how could her dad do that to her? Good people pick their own children over a new girlfriend... how sad :( And poor Graeme, and it's good that Chris noticed he was drunk, or something could have happened to him... Great chapter! Filled with lotsof emotions :) Update soon!

- Christina
Eleira chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
The story is going great! Love how you gradually add suspense... keep writing! Hope you're feeling better... And keep Graeme's shirt off! :P Can't wait to see what's next! no preview please.
righthere431 chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
No! Why would she say that? Graeme is so way better than Noah!
silverflight chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
Emotional train wreck...poor Clarissa. And a more inopportune moment to declare undying love could not be possible...

That being said, I think it was an interesting chapter, although if it were me being stalked by BEW, I wouldn't go wandering outside, when it's pitch black and I didn't know where I was. A bit fuzzy headed? Or just shocked? And is there that much power in her eyes? (I was under the impression it was pretty small; anything big like freezing a large room would cost her energy or something).

Keep updating! Very interesting chapter.
Lexy7432 chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
Oh I am sure she'll tell him later... I can't wait for the next update
pinkeclipse chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
Hope she can tell him how she feels soon!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »