Reviews for The Slave of Heaven Book One
TymCon chapter 16 . 6/11/2009
Wow this is very dark! By the way the girl from school was that normal range of powere becuase she seemed very strong
HelgaBertoni chapter 49 . 6/11/2009
LOVED!
Minzy chapter 48 . 6/11/2009
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I loved your story! I didn't read the first draft, but this draft is amazing. I lovelovelove Lily and Lucien
ThexSkyxGray chapter 48 . 6/11/2009
if you get published for the entire series...

im going to buy all of the books!

and if they make a movie...

i WILL own the poster lol i read through the entire rewrite from start to finish and i was always exited when you put up a new chapter! i really hope you get published!

sincerely, kt-twilight
TymCon chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
Wow this is one of the nest stories have ever read:O
debatablywonderful chapter 49 . 6/11/2009
Lol, how cute.

the sequel sounds like fun.
Evanescent.Sight chapter 49 . 6/11/2009
Sounds Brilliant! Can't wait.
artificial destiny chapter 49 . 6/10/2009
oh wow. that last part, and especially that last line leaves so much to think about!

update soon! :D
Stahlut chapter 47 . 6/10/2009
Wow that was really good. A brilliant ending to what is one of the best stories that I have read on Fiction Press so far. I am more than anxious to be reading the next installment to this, I need to know what is going to happen. Well done on such a brilliant job.
bela13 chapter 49 . 6/10/2009
i can not wait for the next one you've left so much to be answered i relize that you want to go back and edit more but, be it a shelfish hope, get to the end of the story thats only becasue i crave the story so much though...can't wait to so more

~me
boltfromtheblue101 chapter 49 . 6/10/2009
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK!

!1!SHIFT!ONE!1
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 49 . 6/10/2009
OH MY GOD.

I FUCKING LOVED IT! I didn't comment on the last chapter but I will comment on the story as a whole. I read somewhere that you are a storyteller, not necessarily a writer. I think you're both- and love it! I read for the same reason you write- to meet new characters, to get transported to a new world and to fall in love with the cultures, the newness of it all, the mysticism that surrounds everything. I can not WAIT for the second book- it sounds SO EXCITING! And I hope you don't make Luce and Lillith suffer too much. This chapter, literally, is one of my favorites. The writing is exquisite as always but the emotions, the sense of rythmm, the depth! I LOVE IT! I really don't know how many more ways I can say I love this story. You probably will have to take down the first book and I hope that you can find an agent and get published! I know its a very trying but ultimatly rewarding experience and I wish you the best of luck. I don't know if you know of her but there was an author (Amanda Hubbard) who started off here at FP and now her book comes out in a few days so find her on fp, fb, her blog, etc. and ask her if you have any questions about publishing and all that. Hers really is an amazing story- she got rejected around 50 times but now her book is coming out in stores across the US, Canada, etc. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SECOND BOOK1! You will be posting that here right? And when do you think you will start posting that? Give me the 411! I wish you the best of luck and I LOVE this chapter! A flustered Luce is amazing..ah, I love him. Ugh and please don't let Lillith get married for real! I couldn't stand it. I can't wait to see Luce's reaction. You're completetly write about the dates- I thought I would want to see the first date or where they get naked or kissy kissy hahah but this is 0248209483029b times better. You really have a way with words. LOVE IT! AND UPDATE SOON!
Annabel Wynters chapter 49 . 6/10/2009
Aw! Its so cute! I can't wait for the sequel!

Lots Love Lea
Mell8 chapter 49 . 6/10/2009
Getting a book published can take years if your luck is bad, or it can take weeks/months if your luck is good. I loved this scene and I would really like it if you started to post book two just in case it does take years. I want to read more and would certainly buy the books if they are published, but just in case could you post here until you're expressly told not to?

As for authors on this site in the publishing race with their books: I know some authors who post one or two chapters at a time, usually the very beginning ones, some who just leave a teaser, and some who have removed their story completely. It's entirely your choice until your editor says differently.

Like I said before, I hope you post book two!
C. Elizabeth chapter 47 . 6/10/2009
I absolutely loved your story. You're by far one of the best writers on FictionPress. Not only is everything grammatically correct and well written, you have an excellent and heavily researched story line. And don't worry about the numerous drafts - I had a Writing professor who said that the average published author wrote 5 to 10 drafts of a book. The only critique I could find about your story was the rock star thing. It's not a bad idea, it just doesn't really carry throughout the rest of the book. It's kind of forgotten about halfway through. But really, amazing story. I can't wait to buy the published copy!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »