Reviews for The Slave of Heaven Book One
measuringcup34 chapter 47 . 6/8/2009
wow

are you going to write a sequel?
midnight84118 chapter 47 . 6/8/2009
hope to see the second book wane you get it out...O and great job
Evanescent.Sight chapter 47 . 6/8/2009
OMG thats the ending. I mean dont get me wrong its brilliant but there so better be a sequal :D
Alice Leigh chapter 47 . 6/8/2009
i don't want it to end, i cant wait for you to start writing the second book. Keep up the good work.
Imagination's Dust chapter 47 . 6/8/2009
Awesome work as always. Can't wait to rad more. You are continuing this tomorrow right? o_o Brilliant story but as I said before, FP is so not the place for it.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/8/2009
I love love LOVE this story! And u call this your draft :p haha I can't wait for more.
artificial destiny chapter 47 . 6/7/2009
ah i was wondering how you could possibly finish in one chapter xD

I like it :D

looking forward to the next one!

small typo

"I’m of a study stock" (sturdy)
Lily chapter 46 . 6/5/2009
ek! please update! I'm begging you...

I really need a new, brilliant chapter to read! I think hundreds of other people need it too!

I can't wait to find out what happens... and the dates with Lily and Luce... ek! I love you.. lol seriously you are like the coolest person ever to create such a brilliant story like this... lol I love Rune's personal message at the end of his letter... The parasite insists that I write something personal, so that you know that I am alive and well. How is your face, my little half-frog? I can only hope that my kiss has eased some of the pain.

i love the half-frog bit... and how Luce was jealous of the kiss...

lol I love it SO much.
Iyonie chapter 46 . 6/4/2009
I don't know if you've noticed, but you keep switching up from Angela to Helena for vampire blood addict. and it's very confusing.

Also, is Lily's brother fond of her? Because the things he does to Lily like the touching isn't very brotherly. More like molesterly.
lulubee chapter 46 . 6/1/2009
YAY! I am in love with this story! Thank you so much for updating! It just made my day.
wasteXland69 chapter 46 . 5/29/2009
Amazing i started to read your story in the morning and read it all till now(except the potty breaks..lol). but i wanted to tell you how i feelt about your story.A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! i love it! lol. i cant wait for the next chapter and the third pass, its always cool tosee how a story evolves!

so much love, and keep up the awesome work!

wXl
artificial destiny chapter 46 . 5/28/2009
only one more chapter?

(and dont worry about it. i loved reading it again :D)

i love this story!

even if her belittling herself gets on my nerves (alot!)

i cant wait for the next chapter!

thanks for writing :)
dramalover21 chapter 46 . 5/26/2009
Omygosh, this story is AMAZING! Gah, I can't get enough of it, and I love Lucien's character. He's the coolest vampire on fictionpress. I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter, and you should totally get this story published when you feel it's finished. I can't wait to see how Lilth and Luce's relationship grows. Keep up the good work!
Alice Leigh chapter 46 . 5/25/2009
i just want to say first how amazing your writting is. I think ive read your story about 3 times, its so adictive. I realy hope you get to publish this story as its better than most books ive read. Keep up the good work and update soon please.
s. merryweather chapter 46 . 5/23/2009
More. MORE! I am from the instant gratification generation! Please update NOW!

362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »