Reviews for The Slave of Heaven Book One
bela13 chapter 42 . 3/9/2009
i love it! and don't apologies for once every two weeks its more often than most of the stories i read update
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 42 . 3/9/2009
Oh My God.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! OMG I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AN INCREDIBLE CHAPTER AND THEN LEAVING US WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER, WHEN MOST LIKELY I WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK OR TWO! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!PLEASE1!

This is terribly exciting! I hope Lucien comes for her- I really do. If he doesn't, I'm going to be majorly disappointed. But OMG! WTF? Jesus, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
smrae chapter 42 . 3/9/2009
OMG...that's all I can say right now lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!
That One Dork Stacey chapter 42 . 3/9/2009
Aww! Poor Alec and Aislynn :[

sad for them but I'm actually really happy that we're going into more of the blood hounds and Lucien's coming up soon! That's always a plus.

Can't wait for the update!

-Stace :D
HelgaBertoni chapter 42 . 3/9/2009
Good chapters update soon!
measuringcup34 chapter 42 . 3/9/2009

poor Lily.

lol
Lily chapter 42 . 3/9/2009
omg.. brilliant...

poor alec. :( and aislynn.

i love it though.
Imagination's Dust chapter 42 . 3/9/2009
Very nice. Hope you update soon. The ending was chaotic but a good change from the last chapter. I dunno why...I don't like Alec. .

Poor Aislynn though. Did she die?

Update soon! No Lucien again. T_T

- HT
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
I wish lucien could see her when she looks so bomb.

SORRY! I can't stop reviewing...it's just that I can't get this story out of my head! UPDATE!
That One Dork Stacey chapter 41 . 3/8/2009
Yay! and the new begins! :D Of course I enjoyed this chapter. We're back up to were we left off. I swear that you're going to be a famous writer one day. All that I ask is that you don't forget me when the first copies of your work come out! :D

-Stace
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
update tonight! update! update! update!
Imagination's Dust chapter 41 . 3/8/2009
I liked this but...no Lucien! T_T Thou wounds me! It was short in comparison, or it seemed to be, and I wonder what Lucien's reaction would be when he finds his mate getting betrothed to some other guy. XD

Update soon!

- HT
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 41 . 3/8/2009
I liked this chapter; clearly, your creative instincts were coming out. It was different- it was less plot or dialogue based and more focused on her inner tumult and conflicted musings. I wish she wouldn't feel so guilty but I do understand, to some degree, how confused she must be. The whirlwind of the past 24 hours is just settling and she has many things to think over. AH! SHE CAN'T GET MARRIED TO ICKY SORIN!I hope Lucien gets jealous over this, VERY VERY jealous. I miss him already. But I do love reading about her world and the various interactions- always interesting. She was so hollow in this chapter- I hope she comes more alive in the coming chapters and we see some Lucien! Ah, I hate this waiting because I keep wanting to read more. UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! everytime there's an update, a smile literally breaks out on my face. Loved it! UPDATE SOON! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

and can I say, Alec is a creepy mothereffer! Love it!
measuringcup34 chapter 41 . 3/8/2009
i like how you see her character changing a bit like she's seeing behind the scenes of her normal life. like how she's supposed to not have a choice.

update soon