Reviews for The Slave of Heaven Book One
HelgaBertoni chapter 34 . 2/25/2009
Love the rewrite so far update soon!
Lily chapter 34 . 2/24/2009
FANTASTIC! Lucien is still brilliant.. Also.. I would die if Lily started to like Rune more than a friend.. I like Rune... But it would suck if she started liking him... :(

Anyways... just wanna let you no that it's brilliant. I like Aislynn.. It's soo good that she has a friend who understands her. :)

Keep up the great work.. Please update soon. Also.. I wanna no what's up with Alec... Like when he was like: "You know why I'm doing this.." like the day after the huge rant in her room...(why did he care so much?)... When she goes back to the White City... it'd be great if you could explain that..

Love it. :)
PBArcadia chapter 23 . 2/24/2009
I can't help but love Aislynn, she complements Lilith so well that it's refreshing. After all, haven't we all been looking for that one person that would listen to us without judgment at some point in our lives? Great description; using human laws that would affect the Nephilim inside their own city makes it very clear that for all their power, they still must maintain a level of humility. Clever and realistic, love it!
Nephilim Familiar chapter 32 . 2/24/2009
This is one of the most exciting stories I have read on FictionPress, it is simply amazing. Keep up the good work, cannot wait to see how it turns out as I haven't dared read the old version fearing it might spoil things for me :D
That One Dork Stacey chapter 33 . 2/24/2009
I'm glad you got to updating and what makes me really happy is that you're getting closer and closer to where you left off! :D

I think that in this chapter, I sorta got a chance to see Lucien's more vulnerable side and that makes him seem more...human [ not that that's a bad thing ]it gives us readers something to relate to but I definitely enjoyed his playful and laidback self in the original version! :]

Can't wait for the next chapters!

-Stace :]
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 34 . 2/24/2009
I want more! And no, you ABSOLUTELY did NOT tone Lucien down- i LOVE this Lucien more. I like getting a bit more insight into him- however slight it may be. He's still lighthearted but at least we catch little, quick glimpses of something more. It adds dimension! UPDATE MORE! You have been gone for too long...so please, please, please update! A few more chapters and I think you'll be caught up, which means new chapters and more Lucien. Yes! But PLEASE PLEASE update more and soon!1
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 33 . 2/24/2009
I actually prefer that you tried to make him a little less flippant- he's still as boyish and carefree but tempered with a bit of kindness( aka caring for lillith). I actually thought he was a little too flippant last time and I felt like I never really got to see or know him on a deeper level- or as far as how much he cared or would care about Lillith getting hurt. I like knowing that there's some vulnerability to him and that he's just not this invincible, no feeling machine. I loved this chapter much better!
Imagination's Dust chapter 34 . 2/24/2009
I read the first version-LOVED it- and Lucien seems a little toned, but it suits. I can't see much difference in him. So Nolan died in this. o_o Good for him. D

Ya know, this is a brilliant story and VERY underrated on FF. I recommend you post it elsewhere. -_- I think it was very deserving of the Original Plot award. D

Keep going!

- HT
Nerdette chapter 32 . 2/17/2009
Love the rewrite. I like the attraction between Rune and Lily. Also, I'm glad Lily has a friend in Aislynn. Keep up the good work.
Imagination's Dust chapter 32 . 2/16/2009
Very entertaining. Loving this story so far, even if Lily's submissiveness pisses me off. XD

Update soon!

- HT
tffny012 chapter 20 . 2/16/2009
wonderful! update again soon!

...what's up with alec?..
tffny012 chapter 32 . 2/16/2009
super interesting! please update again soon! im still confused about the relationship with lily and lucien!
ValerieYoung chapter 32 . 2/16/2009
awesome chapter! aaw rune n lilth kissed! aqwesome i luv rune but not as much as lucien haha btw thanx 4 da websites!
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 32 . 2/16/2009
aw...i really wanted moer :( well, here's hoping next week comes sooner than expected! And, it's interesting to have Rune express his "like" for her but..Lucien is the only one for her, end of story! lol but maybe some jealousy is in store? That would really make my day- a jealous Lucien! Anyways, I can't wait until the next couple of chapters! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 31 . 2/16/2009