Reviews for Intrigue At The Crowned Jewel : The Musical
Kaylin chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Just finished reading the original story, then found this...oh wow. Keeps wonderfully to the spirit of the original story whilst giving it a whole new slant. I love it!
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is brilliant! I had no idea you did a musical, and I'd love to read/see it just as much! Haha I'm actually planning a musical now, though I cant imagine it being as epic as this if you were to continue it -
Rustaam chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Ah, amazing! Pure genuis! It's like a summary of the story in an amusing and creative way. Please continue?
naraka chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
or musical I think this was good but if it was a musical it would need a lot of dancing and moving, not just singing and since that's a hard thing to write down and musicals are mostly about the plot too so I liked it a lot, it describes the story between sebastian and the prince in a funny, mysteriously fast way :P
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I read the original story a while ago, and idly decided to check this out.

I was pleasantly surprised that this actually reads like a fairly legit libretto, and could imagine the timing and singing/speaking of the lines. It gets the mood of all the characters across nicely.

XD and the last three lines make me lol.
bronsautracks chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
this is so well done :)

i'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews.
Angels-obsession chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! I've never read a play/musical on this site before, but it was interesting to read. I could picture it really easily, but I wish I could actually *watch* this like a play! lol. Oh well, I liked the story a lot so this was pretty fun to read as well! :D