Reviews for When We Were Beautiful
vio923 chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
Why did he cheat in the first place?

Personally, I couldn't stay with someone who cheated. How could you trust him not to cheat again? One mistake is one too many.

Forgiving is the easy part. Forgetting is difficult. You would always worry about what the "cheater" is doing if he/she is late, etc...

I couldn't live like that.
Lady R chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
Wow, I don't know what to say! Such emotion! I really, really want to hate David and I keep it in the forefront of my mind that he cheated on his wife and so he is a really bad person, but I can't help but continue to feel for him. That goes to show how well you describe his anguish. Their anguish for that matter. Can't wait to see how mommy dearest take the drama up another notch. Great job!
A Freak Like Me chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
You know, I hate it when good stories(like yours) never get enough do keep updating. It's a sad story but with good analogies and the feeling you portray is very work.
Lady R chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
This is such a great story. Such a complicated dilemma. I can't help but feel for both characters. You want them to get back together, but his infidelity is very unforgiving. I love how you used cancer as the analogy on how he destroyed their marriage. Also with what seems as a overbearing mother, it just adds more drama. Great job thus far.
AppointedRLK chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
wow, this is just sad. but i hope they would be okay. i hope she chooses well. nice story, actually great story. i hope this goes well.
vio923 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
I am surprised that you are not getting reviews. This is a good story. At this point I am wondering what he did - cheated on her?

I feel bad for him but honestly think that she can no longer trust him. You can't have a solid relationship without trust. How would she be able to believe that he wouldn't do it again?
vio923 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Great story! I get the feeling that David cheated on Rachel - for whatever reason. I feel sorry for him. But, I believe that once a cheater - you can't trust him. Therefore, I think that Rachel is right to move on.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2