Reviews for How To Survive A Uranian Spring
Yay! A new chapter
rara saryn chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Cool story! More please!
granny panties chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Hello :D This is such a well written story, I feel like I'm watching it! I really hope you finish it because we need more excellent space stories on FP. Even though the characters are young, it's a very intelligent fic and most definitely one of the most creative I've read in a while. I can't wait to read more!
xenolith chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I liked this. It was very readable. The dialouge and the pace was good and well thought out, and I think all the jargon and references you threw in there did the job quite well. There were a couple of things that threw me off though, in the two prolouges the constant POV changes and characters was a bit confusing. I can't for the life of me remember any of the main characters except for the pilot and one of the two captains - maybe it was too much too soon? Or we'll just see more of everyone later? Thats just my tiny little nitpick though, in an otherwise well written story. I am very much impressed with this, and look forward to reading more. Oh I remembered something else, at the end of the last chapter you mentioned Jagger 'sighing and giggling', was that really the best word to use? Isn't he like, 40? Sorry, thats all now, I swear.
ilikebooks chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
lol, very nice. for your first sci-fi story...this is very good. before you mentioned that i was thinking that you had quite the experience writing these kind of novels. kudos to you:)
ilikebooks chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
not a spelling error, punctuation on the spot and dialogue is fantastic too-very believable. still a very enjoyable, original tale. lots of POVs but its not confusing as of yet. hmm, still havent found a flaw in this.

i forgot to give a title suggestion last chapter. how about just "Uranian Spring"? i know its not very imaginative but i think it basically sums up the entire story, cause Uranian is their destination, and well, im guessing the spring is going to come in soon...i dont know. but if i saw that title, id give the story a try.

i just looked at the author's note again...THAT was the prologue? whoa, huge man. and this one is the second part? wow. not saying its a bad thing, but its by far the longest prologue i ever read-two 'chapters' xD. i didnt even check the chapter names to verify it at first but eh, it was still well done.

overall good job. keep it up
ilikebooks chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
a well written first chapter...or chapters. not really sure, the author's note mentioned more than one prologue or something like that.

but other than that i thought that this was a very interesting opening thingy. great grammar, and the story was to the point and got information out there in one go. i like the entire idea of this-really very good, and as you could probably see, im impressed.

keep up the great work.