Reviews for Trading Sloppy Blowjobs
Hardfrog chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
terrible, childish, lame, cold, boring. I think you have a promising future!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
There was a strong since of realism in this. It was always very modernistic, in that you don’t glamorize or sugar-code the moment, it’s just real and harsh, and brutal.

I liked your conclusion of being wide awake, throughout the poem I got a clear since that your were speaking forthrightly, and it really fit with the overall message of the poem. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.

Jules, via the Review Marathon (links in my profile)
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very vivid piece, both as far as descriptions and emotions. Judging by the title and the themes presented, I'm guessing it's about homosexual lovers. If so, definitely one of the more powerful ones I've come across.

[hear dirt crawling on the/ground, grunting and growling, its girth/a monstrosity, and howling,] Great lines. The transitions from the prestine scene you were describing is really attention-grabbing. I also like the personification of the dirt. The way you described it gave me a creeping feeling in my skin, like when you see a mouse or a cockeroach in your home.

The scene with the shower was another powerful image, with the steaming hot water trying to clean them and fog their eyes. Creative metaphor for the situation.

Really love this. Thank you for sharing.

Sparkles from the Review Maraton (link in profile)
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
this is so extrodinarily intense! i love it.

y&r
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
i like this. in a lot of ways. "its voice was big and violent / vitriolic and thought it was perfect and" - i think that's perfect. mhm. it's about a million kinds of satisfying to read.

and from there, it's all love. i could read this poem over and over and keep finding it fascinating.