Reviews for Tale of the Weary
Tricia.something like that chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
its really short but still pretty good.
Delcroy chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
I have been waiting for the next chapter in this story. Thanks for posting it! I look forward to your next chapter.
Tawny Owl chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Prince Carl is a really enjoyable character. I like the way he speaks, and Forest is shaping up to be a typically moody hero/straight man.

The dialogue between the Dragon and the maiden was very sharp as well. It was short, but fun to read.
Tawny Owl chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
'I read the dialogue' - random and hilarious.

This is really fast paced which makes it easy to read, but can also feel a bit rushed in places.

I loved the end line though.
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I like the potential of this, but I'm not sure I'm hooked yet. The beginning didn't really grab me.

That said there were some brilliant bits like the Prince just presuming Forest would want to help him, and then introducing himself with his full title. He reminded me of a big dopey dog that just wants to catch a stick for you.

I also liked the bard with the copywrite line.
Tricia.something like that chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
omg so random at times its funny as hell. keep up the good work.
Delcroy chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
This story is funny and entertaining. It is very well written, and I look forward to the next chapter.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
hey girl, this is Tiffany. This is a really good story. The prince is really dumb. kinda reminds me of tamaki from ouran high school host club. I can't wait to see how this plays out. keep going, your doing really good on this story.
Angelic Immortal chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
That was really funny. Please update soon.
TitheChild chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
hahaha, omg. This chapter was so funny. I loved it! He hijacked the horse, I found that funny, and the sexual harassment thing. This story is interesting and comical so far, I can't wait to find out whats going to happen in the next chapter!

dreamer-of-silver-skys chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Lol man that was interesting, definitly an odd twist. I liked this chapter very good! This story is really good in my opinion, I love the who story line so far!

UPDATE SOON!
TitheChild chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
o.O werewolf. I love them! Very furry and like giant dangerous dogs. That seer lady didn't seem like much help, lol the prince is very optimistic

TitheChild chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, pretty interesting story. Forest and the prince are cool characters so far. Haha, the prince is funny. Well I'm gonna read the next two chapters.

dreamer-of-silver-skys chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
lol, The prince dude is really funny! Werewolves and demons are the coolest. I really liked the story so far, It's very entertaining and it allows me to get away from my school work. YAY! cookie! the seer is mean, barely saying anything to help him. I really like the description you used in the paragraph when he's at the pond seeing his reflection.

Update soon!