Reviews for With Me
sunshower chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I really love this; you express yourself so well, and use rhyme very effectively to set the mood of the poem. It's also a beautiful poem in itself in terms of its meaning; such a positive expression of love and acceptance.
Cindy chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
My, look how the light within you has burst forth! Such an expression of freedom! I am with Stix, I hope someone writes the music to this wonderful song. You can go to and check out song-writing stuff there. Also, I can put you in touch with someone who can help you get your lyrics into recorded music. Just let me know that you want it. I absolutely love your writing!
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
No strings attached, no hidden catch,

Just a definition I’m trying to match.

I love how you rhyme inside one line like that! it's so cool! great poem!
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This makes me smile and just feel light and happy. I really like it. It speaks to me. Whoever this girl is, she's so lucky to have someone like you that is willing to stand by her and love her so completely. She should hold on to you.

I don't feel light or happy very often anymore. How did you do that? This is a wonderful piece. It reads like a song, and I can almost hear the guitar part that someone needs to write to play with it. It's so pretty... I love it, it's simply marvelous.

-stix-
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was a very sweet poem. The playful, innocent tone was very heartwarming, and with it's smooth rhyming and repetition, it almost felt like a song to me.
rolliepollie44 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is amazing. The part 'The color of your voice' I feel in love with, it's so sweet and innocent, and this whole thing was just very relaxing and beautiful. I love it, the imagry, and the ryming were amazing. :)

Rolliepollie44