Reviews for Dawn
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love how you wrote this piece in 2nd person (if that's what it's called haha). I tend to do that a lot as well but rarely come accross other people who do. I think it can be really powerful when done properly, like you have. I also really liked how the mother didn't say anything, but just said she was coming over. I think that was more powerful than anything she could have ever said. Actions do speak louder I guess, eh?

This piece has also touched me personally as pne of my friends has been battling a situation like this for years. Reading this through really made me think of her. I find it hard to put myself in her shoes at times, but I think it's just that I can't get my head around the fear and the helplessness you've described here. She puts on such a brave mask. I just wish she would pick up the phone to someone like the girl does here...
TheOneAndOnlySammy chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I've been away from fiction press for a long time but I got a review alert and had to read. You have such a beautiful way with words. I have always loved your stories.

This piece so accurately describes the vicious cycle. Wow. Just beautiful. I always wish I knew how to help these girls and boys more.