Reviews for Rock Star
Guest chapter 42 . 2/3
Wow that's the best story that I've read in awhile! I can't believe it would turn out this way, but I like it a lot:) great job!
bettyboop1124 chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
That was way too intense! I was looking for a feel good romance. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. Sad, of course, and maybe wish things were different. But you are a very talented writer.
bettyboop1124 chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
Well, I guess Ill have to use my imagination from here.
bettyboop1124 chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
This is getting complicated! I think I'm falling in love with Brett. What about poor Nick?
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
reread some parts of the story.
this story is a good example on why we need faith in our one god.
where we can turn to when nobody else is there. not taking the easy escape like drugs.
where we know infidelity is never an option when things turn bad. its sad when in reality the integrity of marriage is not being uphold. everywhere.
where we can control our negative feelings with a reminder that those feelings/actions will not make us closer to god or to our loved ones and try to find solutions.
Ritee chapter 42 . 9/12/2012
loved it till the end :)
Amanda Jane chapter 42 . 8/14/2012
You have such an amazing talent. Your book made me cry, laugh and feel loved the whole way. once i picked it up i didnt put it down till i was done. Its people like you that inspire me. so thankyou for an amazing read. Hopefully one day i can add it to my book shelf in hardback )
angie chapter 42 . 3/31/2012
great story i loved it well done,will look forward to more
Niky D chapter 42 . 11/14/2011
I loved it I was really rooting for Brett and not just because of what Nick did but because of the feelings he inspired and I loved Brett I would have chosen him in the very beginning.
witeaya chapter 42 . 7/28/2011
i have mixed feelings about this story. not that i dont love it cause i it just overwhelmed me when i read it.

the characters' development was good as well as the plot although i dont really dig how nick got out of the picture.

the characters felt real cause they were great and flawed at the same time.

casey's confusions were frustrating at times cause she made so many wrong decisions that resulted in unhappiness and ;s life i guess. and not being truthful when she had the chance? sure sign of fail marriage.

and brett were so damn funny and lovable. i love his and casey's moments during their road trip but i still dont like how he still tried to tempt casey(not that she was innocent) after she was married.

oh,and nick...i so love him but from his temper outbursts before they even got married i already braced myself for some violence. but his abuses were just too scary and well, violent. he deserve to be happy but he decided not to be. i really wish they could finally have a happy family and overcome his addiction but oh, well.

i just wish he didnt go back to drugs and die bc of that. why, oh why?haha

i really try to cheer for team brett and casey but i still love nick and casey till the end.

the epilogue felt rushed. and that made me dont feel for team brett and casey even more.

keep on writing,k?
BritneySpearsFan919 chapter 42 . 12/22/2010
Was halfway through, LOVED it, skipped to the end, and hated it instantly. Thanks
Amanda chapter 42 . 4/11/2010
Great Story
AnnalizebethMadrid chapter 42 . 3/23/2010
Wow. What a ride. I started reading this two days ago, and just finished. It was truly an epic. Thanks for breathing life into these characters, and sharing them with us. What could have been a simple cliche ended up being an amazingly complex story. Thank you.
Artume chapter 42 . 2/4/2010
That was...something. I couldn't read the whole second assault...too violent. I'm glad Casey got the life she deserved - and I didn't believe NIck would go back to drugs! Though I knew he'd have to be out of the picture somehow...but, ouch. What a way to end it.

Though the one thing really irked me was Casey...character. She doesn't seem to be the type to be unfaithful, or anything, so that twist was surprising.

Otherwise, a job well done!
Just A. Pawn chapter 36 . 11/16/2009
haha, i was trying to find a chapter i hadn't reviewed because they wouldn't let me review twice for one chapter.

anyways, a few days ago, i thought of this story and reread just because i loved it so much. and it still thrills me to read it. i'm not sure if i have mentioned before, but i would really like to see this in a bookstore one day, and i hope to be able to say, "Hey, i read that book when the author first wrote it!" but we all have our lives.

i also just wanted to let you know that how realistic Nick's behavoirs were. most people in the music industry turn to drugs at one time or another and i guess i want to thank you for realizing that it can happen to even the sweetest person.

so i'm leaving this review as a reminder that i never want to forget this, and i'll probably be reading it again, and again in the future.

-a dedicated reader.