Reviews for Apocalypse
Weird chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Um... Soo I see that u put it up as completed... But to me it doesn't sound like it's completed and ur authors note at the bottom didn't sound like a end of story kind of note soo I'm assuming u gave up on the story? I liked it but it went too fast for me. but I like ur style in writing so keep updating that other story that I keep on reviewing.
Typing Typhoon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Well, this is a pretty good story.

However, your plot points, and your Armageddon paragraphs were wretchedly weak.

It was basically described as a shallow shock-wave which quietly rippled through residence, bearing a destructive force which knocked Jack unconscious. Once he comes-to the world is near at it's end. It's just not dramatic enough to sum as the major plot point for your story.

However, the rest of story was alright, you're gonna want to work on your dramatic scenes more. However, aside from that, your writing was great, and your grammar was flawless.

Don't give up on it. Rewrite it with some flair, flesh out the destruction a bit. You don't have to though, it's just my opinion.

If you do rewrite, P.M. me, I'll stop whatever I'm doing and get back to the story. Good luck! And go for it!

Sincerely,