Reviews for The New Jerk in Town
Gunning Twice chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I am here. No cause for alarm! You may all applaud now. Go on. -moment of silence-

...

What? Oh yeah, the review right? Hmm. Contemplating. Contemplating. -another moment of silence-

ANYWAYS, let's talk about ME, shall we?

...

KIDDING KIDDING! Tash, once again, this was amazazazazaing! And no, I am not falsifying the truth that is really a lie that is truthfully being portrayed as the falseness that it once was before it became the truth. No really, I'm not.

WE!
donxcat chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
interesting story (I assume it is totally fiction) surprise ending.. reminds me of an O Henry story. O Henry was an author who was very popular a long time ago when I was in school. He only wrote very short stories every one with an ironic twist at the end.

More journal info (you realize by now this is not literary juornal, more like a diary.

Glucose 100 this morning (100 is ideal) It has now been 4 months since the Vertigo. My hearing is much better although the right ear is still better than the left. I have added a friend to my journal (even though it is boring) She lives on Saipan ( a tropical island) if sometime it seems like I am spending more time on things you already know about.. our only contact is through fp private messages so I paste in a pm. 106 days with out rain so I will spend most of the day watering the lawn and trees. About an hour for the front lawn and about 20 minutes for each tree. 2 mimusa trees, 1 flowering pear, 1 pine, 1 fruitless mulberry, and four sage (the sage stay at brush size as I trim them every year) Paydays are coming..

due to the weekend I will get one check on the 2nd of February and a second check on the 3rd of February. Then a full month for the next check. Weight is about the same. It seems the days of losing weight every month has changed but at least I am not gaining. more later.

every one have a great Feb and remember: Monday is ground hog day
Arwen Dune chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This is hilarious especially the ending. It could make a pretty good monologue.