Reviews for Cross my heart
Alyson101 chapter 89 . 8/15/2012
For all the authors in which I have rudely copied and pasted their story I am so deeply sorry. Ihave learned my lesson and I hope that one day you can forgive me I feel awful knowing that I've upset so many people. Please forgive. I have taken down all 3 of thestories I have plagiarized. Although the Story Zach or Mathew was not plagiarized I have gotten the permission of the author Molly Goode to adopt it and continagreed and she agreed. If you saw on the top of thefirst chapter of Zach or Mathew you will see that I have given full credit to Molly Goode for the first chapter. Again I apologize deeply for all the trouble I have caused. Im very very very sorry. If you wish I will delete my account.
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 109 . 6/16/2010
i love you.

really.

i've just spent 2 hours re-reading this whole thing and you really are a great person. i love how insane you are and i feel the same way you do a lot of the time. you make me feel less alone when i have my little depressed moments. :)

-Strawberry
Shyla Rhae chapter 108 . 9/29/2009
I'm confused. Your last entry was how happy you were about your boyfriend and now...

Hmm did soemthing happen?
Shyla Rhae chapter 107 . 9/29/2009
oh that's great!
wayfaringstrangers chapter 108 . 9/22/2009
This is good. I mean, eventually you'll have to rejoin the cruel world, but it's good that you're taking some you time.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 107 . 9/19/2009
Aww, :)

You're lucky.
Imminent Paradox chapter 107 . 9/19/2009
Aw!

I'm glad you guys are finally going out! :) He sounds so sweet and just... amazing Congrats!
NoRoadsLeft chapter 105 . 9/16/2009
Sounds like a beautiful goal. Mine is something alike.
Tipsy101 chapter 104 . 9/14/2009
Wow that's interesting!

I'd love to be able to find all that information about my own family.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 104 . 9/13/2009
Whoa... Hmm, I've always wanted to trace my roots.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 102 . 9/13/2009
i hate people like that too.

why do they even bother? it's a waste of energy.
Shyla Rhae chapter 100 . 9/10/2009
Look at you Miss Smarty Pants! Lots of honors classes - hard work but hopefully maybe a little rewarding too?
Tipsy101 chapter 102 . 9/7/2009
I think people generally do that because they're trying to make themselves feel better. Not all people, but a lot of them.
Tipsy101 chapter 101 . 9/7/2009
Ah that's nice :)

School isn't anything special though, no one should expect you to look like anything. If you don't want to wear make up, then don't :) You should have seen how I looked at school... cringe!
Lips In Space chapter 101 . 9/6/2009
You write so beautifully, keep it up!
194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »