Reviews for Cross my heart
Rain at Dusk chapter 34 . 3/25/2009
Yeah, I know what that feels like. People disappointed in you. God I hate guilt trips. But yes, it is hard to get back on track. But everything heals with time. Hopefully you can find yourself. Just know that you don't have to do it alone. I'm here when you need me Dream. :)

Rain at Dusk chapter 33 . 3/23/2009
I just love this one. Because I've felt this before. The exact same way.

Great job

Aurora Johnson chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
lol that chapter made me laugh so unbelievably much P

I know how you feel!

It's great stuff,

really easy and fun to read.

Rora x
Chuken Hachiko chapter 31 . 3/18/2009
So I assume you have a two story house? That's really lucky. There aren't that many two story houses in the area where I live.
Chuken Hachiko chapter 26 . 3/17/2009
I may be an over critical bitch in at least one of my reviews, but I will say one thing, from what I've read so far of your pillowbook, your a really interesting person.

I've been able to connect several of your chapter/entry things with my own personal life.
Chuken Hachiko chapter 24 . 3/17/2009
...and the best part about that is you don't really regret it when you do that. You may have a passing thought about what you could have had, but other then that you never regret that jump.
Chuken Hachiko chapter 21 . 3/17/2009
You say that planes aren't such a good idea, but do you have any real idea how they work?

Those things are really amazing, and it really does take a lot of patiences and brilliance to even navigate in a plane, let alone fly it.
Chuken Hachiko chapter 19 . 3/17/2009
Bah, even the ugly girls get there chance with guys eventually...girls really don't need to act like hoes.
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 26 . 3/11/2009
Hey readers! ]

Please please please leave reviews. I love hearing from you guys and I always respond to them.

Keep reading and writing,

-DreamBuggy
Rain at Dusk chapter 25 . 3/9/2009
random chapter, lol. but that's okay, we all need a little randomness in our lives. Or else we would all go insane from our sanity.

P.S. I know what you mean about the curly hair. I always have bad hair days XD
Julia Nathan chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
ok..that was creepy and wrong. Not to mention insane
Rain at Dusk chapter 23 . 3/3/2009
lol, I was just thinking about this today. But it is true. Great point.

Rain at Dusk chapter 22 . 2/27/2009
And I thought it was just my mother...

Unfortuneately, they're all like that. Don't worry about her, Dream.

Rain at Dusk chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
Yes, the sad truth: Humans weren't meant to fly.

Great writing :)