Reviews for Cross my heart
PaintedPassion chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
I love the way you talk. You state the facts of life as it is, as we're not willing to accept it, and in some you talk about life like fantasy, how I wish it was.

A stranger willing to give their heart away. If only it happened like that.. My heart's kinda patchwork at the moment, but (this sounds cliche) when I saw the girl I like, I wanted to hand it over to her.
Sailor-Sutty chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
That is exactly how i felt when i first went to secondary school i had to deal with it for a year but then Mr. S walked into my life. he heard my silent cry for help, i owe him my life. very good i really liked it. sums up everything!

S.s
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Its good to know I'm not the only one who thinks like that.

You're so right, it is a gift, and I like to cherish it.

Thanks for reading.

PaintedPassion chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Though morbid, you think like me. I don't really feel human either. I want to escape to a fantasy world. It's a gift to think this deeply, though. Remember that.
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Lol. Thanks so much for reading!

N.M.R chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Your thing about friends described it perfectly. I look forward to more from you!
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Thanks so much for reading!

I really appreciate you taking the time View Of The Beautiful Sea to read my pillow book. I really love yours!

noctema chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
wow.

i really liked your chapter on writing. that happens to me a lot too.

another pillow book! *flails* i love your writing.
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Thank you guys so much for reading and responding! I really appreciate it!

PaintedPassion chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Since you were kind enough to check out my pillowbook, I'm now subscribing to yours )

Some of your statements remind me of my own (like the random things you reminisce about.)

And oddly enough, I like how you make cutting sound pretty in a sense. When I did that it reminded me of some kind of art. It was also a feeling of control. It was a lot of feelings really.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing more from you
phosphorite chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Yours is really good. I'd actually read your suicideletters story before, loved that, but my computer diedbefore i could review. Please keep reading mypillowbook!
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Thanks so much!

I really appreciate it.

Keep reading,

detache chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
I like this pillow book. I'll be alerting it.
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
HI!

Please leave a review, I love hearing from my readers.

So leave your feedback, comments, opinions, and any other responses you want.

With love & candy,