Reviews for Cross my heart
oxygenicide chapter 39 . 9/6/2009
This is now my favourite story (well, it's a pillowbook.. but whatever. my favourite piece of writing, i guess) on FP. I love it so much. Thanks for writing it :)
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 101 . 9/6/2009
aw good for you .

about the fun day and looking good :P

but you should get contacts, thats what i did, and theyre a HUGE improvment looks-wise, at least they are for me.

and experiment with makeup over the weekends, and have friends give you input

-Strawberry
wayfaringstrangers chapter 100 . 9/5/2009
oh, Italian! :) I wish we had Italian at my school..
wayfaringstrangers chapter 99 . 9/5/2009
:( I'm sorry.

Skinny legs are better than hug fat legs though. I'd rather have skinny legs anyway.
Tipsy101 chapter 99 . 9/1/2009
I wouldn't mind having skinny legs. It's not a bad thing :)
Tipsy101 chapter 96 . 9/1/2009
Summer is for enjoying yourself, not for schoolwork :D
Tipsy101 chapter 95 . 9/1/2009
Ah I wish I had all of those too, except the stardom and freckles. I even want the dinosaur :)
Tipsy101 chapter 92 . 9/1/2009
I wish I had that option when I was at school!

But then wouldn't you miss being around people your own age in a way.
theheartellslies chapter 63 . 8/29/2009
Very true.

I was a:

Geeky, shy girl in elementary.

But now with all the friends I have, they say that I am a very outspoken, opinionated person.

So when an old classmate said, 'Oh, yea she was so shy when she was younger, I havent spoken to her in like 2 years'

My friends only reply was, 'really now, I dont think we have the same person in mind here.'

I guess we do think differently about each other.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 98 . 8/29/2009
gah, pisses me off when people do that.
Imminent Paradox chapter 98 . 8/29/2009
Ew, I hate drivers like that :( The ones that will do something completely stupid for no reason. They need to be eaten by a giant whale... Yes. (IHaveNoClue)
wayfaringstrangers chapter 97 . 8/29/2009
interesting.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 96 . 8/29/2009
you have school work during the summer? ehh, that sucks.

hooker heels! yeah, i personally don't wear heals, but my best friend has a few too many of those...(and she usually wears them around her house...she says they make her feel pretty.)
wayfaringstrangers chapter 95 . 8/29/2009
you'll never have a dinosaur unless you can pull off a john hammond from jurassic park.

i'd love a rotating closet. (sigh)

everyone wants a true friend. everyone.

god -_-? heh, love that.

everybody wants to be loved. it's kinda like the friend thing.

you WANT freckles? hmm. most people with freckles (that i know anyway) wish they didn't have them.

well, you can dream right?
wayfaringstrangers chapter 94 . 8/29/2009
and one day you'll probably look back on that list and feel guilty for not being able to open up and make a commitment. but, ehh. that's probably a long ways away. if you enjoy it, by all means, proceed.
194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »