Reviews for Cross my heart
wayfaringstrangers chapter 93 . 8/29/2009
okay...yeah, lots of stress.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 92 . 8/29/2009
hmm, i hope they do consider.

high school does suck, huh.
Shyla Rhae chapter 95 . 8/28/2009
I'd say there are somethings on this list that are most definately attainable.

Green eyes: colored contacts

Stardom: well you never know and you have mentioned modeling so I'd say keep reaching for the stars

Clear Skin: I'm sure your skin will get better as you get older...I went thru a stage from 12-14 where I was broken out all the time but after that rarely had pimples

True Friend: This too will come with age and maturity

God: He is there waiting for you...whenever you are ready

Love: I PROMISE you will experience this at soem point but beware it usually comes hand in hand with heartache...but is worth it!

So there you have it!
Shyla Rhae chapter 94 . 8/28/2009
wow...I have to say this is somewhat disturbing. What would you think of a boy who had this "heartbreaker" list of girls he was intentionally leading on only to reject? Seems pretty heartless. Why not at least give them a shot?
Shyla Rhae chapter 93 . 8/27/2009
oh my dear poor thing! I will send a prayer that this will get better before school. Is there nothing a regular doctor can do?

and about the alternative school, the one I went to was part of my same school district so it cost me nothing to do it. You should look to see if your school district has any programs, maybe you can go for free!
Shyla Rhae chapter 92 . 8/26/2009
I hated school as well. I found a small alternative school to go to where there were not very many students at the same time and everyone does their own thing, all working on different subjects online. It was really nice, the teachers were there if you needed them and the kids were there because they wanted to avoid all the pressure and drama of real high school too, might wanna look into something like that.
NoRoadsLeft chapter 92 . 8/26/2009
Good luck! I would love it, too, if I didn't have to go to school like I do now. Sadly enough denmark doesn't have online schools, and my mom wouldn't allow it anyway.
Shyla Rhae chapter 91 . 8/25/2009
Just cuz you can does not mean you should.
NoRoadsLeft chapter 91 . 8/25/2009
I know what you mean. there are so many could be's and sometimes, more than others you're tempted to just run, get on a bus or do something completely crazy. Only most of us never do.
Rain at Dusk chapter 90 . 8/11/2009
Well, I've just caught up on everything I missed. It seems you've been through alot. I'm sorry. but you're a strong girl, you'll get through :)

Rain

P.s. It's so refreshing to hear someone's thoughts who are so similar to my own :D it's nice to be back
lydiia chapter 91 . 8/6/2009
I was a little confused at first, but I thought this whole thing was amazing.
ghettoe chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
loved it. I've always wished I could write something like this. So simple, yet deep.
Shyla Rhae chapter 90 . 7/20/2009
what about taking one of your awesome poems (the one with the little girl on the swing comes to mind) and draw something that optimizes the poem. Then it's all yours...an original from your imagination! Just a thought...good luck!
Imminent Paradox chapter 90 . 7/17/2009
Oh, that's so cool that you'll get to show off your art at a gallery! I'm sorry about your imagination, though... I hope you find the right amount of inspiration soon!

I know this may sound dorky or weird or whatever, but maybe if you go do something that means a lot to you, it might help. Like, take a walk or read your favorite book or look through your favorite art pieces or something. I don't know, maybe that'll help? Then again, who knows :)
Tipsy101 chapter 85 . 7/16/2009
Zombies scare me.

The dream sounds kind of funny though, I hope it's not as scary as it sounds.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »