Reviews for Cross my heart
Shyla Rhae chapter 89 . 7/14/2009
I had a feeling it was gonna end like that! lol
Shyla Rhae chapter 88 . 7/14/2009
wow this was chilling! kinda scary...a very suspensful feeling.
Imminent Paradox chapter 89 . 7/14/2009
In a poetic mood, eh? I really like these poems, though, specifically this one... The ending line sounds so betrayed. Nice job :)
Imminent Paradox chapter 87 . 7/8/2009
Aw, I'm sorry about your friend :(. I hate it when you have one like that, when they'll let the whole friendship be ruined by something as little as that. But I guess it's better if you expected it? Probably not :/
Shyla Rhae chapter 86 . 7/8/2009
Don't worry about what immature kids say. It does not really matter what they think or say about you...Worrying about what others think is a big fat waste of time! They will grow up eventually or maybe not...I know a bunch of gossiping adults too! The trick is don't let it bother you!
Imminent Paradox chapter 86 . 7/5/2009
Aw, I'm sorry :/. The same thing happens with me and my little brother's friends. Still, I think that it sucks that they do that- I mean, if they don't even bother to get to know you, why do they bother to judge you? I find that kind of pointless. Just try not to let it bother you, I guess, though I know that's hard. And if you're lucky, you'll be gone before you know it :)
Imminent Paradox chapter 85 . 7/4/2009
Interesting dream there :). I used to have dreams where my cousins were vampires and used to disembody all of my friends and suck their blood... Yeah, I'm sure you wanted to know that :)
wayfaringstrangers chapter 85 . 7/3/2009
ya know, that could possible be a story.

just saying.
Shyla Rhae chapter 84 . 7/2/2009
Lovely! I could actually see this little girl in my mind...slipping away on her swing into the sky...
wayfaringstrangers chapter 84 . 7/1/2009
This is really good. :)

The words painted such a lovely picture in my mind.
wayfaringstrangers chapter 83 . 7/1/2009
It hurt to let them go. :(

But if it's what you truly wanted, you'll get over it. Just don't regret your decision.
Imminent Paradox chapter 83 . 7/1/2009
Aw, I'm sorry :(. I once had a guy fried that I liked, and it was the same way for me- I didn't want to be anything more than friends, but it still hurt. I hope things get better in that field!
wayfaringstrangers chapter 82 . 6/30/2009
Confusion that I know well... And now, I want him back. :(

You need to figure out where your heart is or you might lose this person.
Imminent Paradox chapter 82 . 6/30/2009
Well, that is rather confusing... But the end makes a lot more sense. I hope that all turns out well- I know it's always hard when you like a close friend. Actually, sometimes, it's the very hardest
Shyla Rhae chapter 81 . 6/29/2009
This is good! Really good!

um are you talking about a boy? Cuz I kinda get the feeling your not...
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »