Reviews for Just a Tad
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Did someone plagiarize it? Or did you just come to not like the story anymore?
Curiouser an curiouser because all your other stories are up.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
An excellent story, though it might have been easier to read-through with chapters.
abillionstars chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I must say, I think my favorite character here is Avery. Because, well, I can really understand why she acts like she does-and then for her to be so accepting of it in the end is really mature. A for all the characters. Love this oneshot.
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hey long is always good. And entertaining :)
QueenCupcake101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I liked this, just a tad. :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awww! I love this story! Kea and Dale are so freaking cute! Eek!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
how sweet just like a kit kat
Amy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was like the best one shot I've ever read.
You're really talented..like seriously it was so good and entertaining and fun and sweet and funny to read and I just loved it!
Thanks for writing it.
mussed chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
loved it!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This story depresses me because I'm in a very similar situation with my best friend except I don't fall in love with her ex-boyfriend nor am I dating anybody right now. But at the beginning how Avery was more self-centered and only talking about her boyfriend and Kee was left out and only being there for her to vent. . . This is really sad that I'm basically living a cliche and it's depressing even more because I have to move and my dad suggested West Virginia and the only thing I can keep thinking about is actually doing it so I don't have to know my best friend anymore. . . I'm starting to re-think our friendship and how much I actually value it.
fighting4life79 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Cute. I love it.
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
She is super oblivious. She is selfless and loyal to her best friend. She is actually pretty stupid but in a cute way. But, she deserved Dale. Her friend was selfish and I am glad Dale let her see that. I am glad to see her get her happy ending. Great story! :)
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awwww... Loved it!
Megan :)
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hi there! It's Melissa from ADoR. Just a Tad has been added to the site under the One-Shot category. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: This is the longest one-shot I've ever read in my entire life. You think I'm kidding, but wait until you read it. Kea lives in the shadow of her controlling, selfish best friend Avery. Avery always gets what she wants, including boys who seem to kiss the very ground she walks on. Then we have Dale, an ex-boyfriend of Avery's who wants her back and so he enlists the help of Kea. He plans to fake date Kea in order to make his ex jealous, however Kea has a secret. She's in love with Dale and watching him try to crawl back into the arms of her best friend just might be the thing that breaks her.

At first, the length of this obviously was intimidating to me. I thought there was no way in hell I was gonna finish this. Then I started reading and my perspective shifted. The length is no problem once you get sucked into Kea's story (which happens within the first five minutes of reading, I assure you). xoxluurve created a unique little bunch of characters. For example, Avery is no angel although around others she seems to be. She's actually kind of a bitch, but in the end you can see a clear change in her and it seems her's and Kea's friendship is stronger than ever. The writing was of course wonderful as is expected of xoxluurve (what a legend). The dialogue was so cute and funny; a real joy to read. And who can forget Kea and Dale, our main couple? Absolutely adorable. I cherished every single scene between them. It may be a tad lengthy, but that just makes it even more satisfying to reach the end.
246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »