Reviews for The Playboy Prince
Lily Jacobs chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow, this really makes me think. I really loved your story but I completely understand where your coming from. Thank you for what you shared with us, I found it wonderful and myself yearning for more.
Neha chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Hey,

So sorry about what's been happening to you :( and i totally agree, that it's your stories so you can do whatever you feel is best with them!

However I was just wondering if you could at least post up a summary here of where you were going to head with the story or what you planned to happen, similar to what Myrika did with Still waters? Cos I found that at least gave people closure and stuff, and I'd love that to happen for this story as I really loved it :D If it's not possible, then never mind, just thought I'd put that out there!

Good luck with the publishing, hope everything works out ok!

Neha
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I totally understand where you're coming from, I did the same thing. And as for those stupid people telling you mean things, just brush it off. there's nothing you can do about them.

I'm always here for ya (:

Faith
xXvamp-obsessionXx chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I definitely understand. Even if I 'm disappointed, it's probably for the best (for you, not us readers). If I had any intentions to do anything serious with my stories on here, I would do the same thing. However, anything I want to try to get published doesn't go up on here, and I don't really care if people plagarize stories I don't care that much about. Still, I understand, and wish you the best.
Manga Girl Lover chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
darn. I liked this story a lot, though I may not have reviewed on each chapter. But I understand why you did this. _ I'll see what I can do about following your stuff on those other sites! :)
Alice Heist chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I understand why you're taking down your stories. If I had popular stories up, then I would do the same. But that doesn't keep me from being bummed out that I'm not going to get to finish the story.

I'm sorry that this has stricken our community.

I wish you all the best in your ventures, and don't ever stop writing. Life's not the same when it's not there.

Good luck,

Alice Heist
sian chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh no! I loved this story :(

is there anywhere else you'll be posting it?
Sunshine0325 chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
aw come on! you can NOT stop writing this story on here!

i have an idea... how about you just leave this one as ur only story left on here and the others (if you've written others) you can delete off of here...?

cuz seriously, this story is really good and i really wanna continue reading it! ITS AWESOME!

soo.. yeah...

:D
star chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
i don't think a. it's fair and b. it's smart to do that ... i think that if your going to sumit something to get published it would have to be stuff that has nver been on the web because people could have been saving these chaps . and we as reader on this site are going to be the types of people that buy you books . and stoping in the half way in stories is really not the way to get fans . most people that want people to buy their book wouldn't want to piss off their ready made fan base ,but whatever it's up to you good luck with that anyway
charles0702 chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
I'm sorry about what's happening. I hope it's not selfish of me to ask you to continue to post the playboy prince. i don't write reviews but had to write and say i'm absolutely in love with this story and want to read more about liam and olivia. Please continue to write and post this story.
Emma chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Hey, i'm so sorry about what's been happening to you, I think it's been happening to quite a few authors :S But I hope the publishing thing works out!

In terms of this story, it would be really great if you did finish it, as it is almost halfway through and none of the real stuff has started yet! I'd be so bummed if it finished where it is, cos there are certain parts of the story that still haven't been addressed yet.

Hope everything get's sorted out for you :)

x
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
I totally agree with you. I've been thinkin' of taking mine down, also. Which sucks XD But, people are such kleptos, it's horrible! blah.

Faith
Initially loaded chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Wow...this is awesome...I love it. And, yes, Trent is slight annoying...and strange (with the whole 'you're still soft' thing).
xXaisly-aXx chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
I really want to know what happens next... please write some more soon
randompassion chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
Yey! I've benn waiting for the new chapter!...And I am absolutely so happy after reading it. And if she is what i think she is ryt now, I'm gonna jump up and down like a crazy monkey.
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »