Reviews for The Second Hundred Years
Tauschung chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
I like this story so far. A paragraph in the first chapter, one with "There was a young woman on the bed, who seemed to be sleeping—but I could not wake her.", should be split into two since there is a new person speaking. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong. Keep writing this!
darkfae13x13 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Interesting. Different. I like it. An interesting spin on a classic fairy tale. Well written. I hope you continue to write.

P.S I have a story too. *winkwinknudgenudge*
Mazkeraide chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
I still feel very bad for Constanta. I also feel like she's really awkward, especially around Heron. And she could definitely be a little more accepting of his culture. She's a little...I don't know, abrasive? about the fact that his culture is so different. I'm sure a good portion of that is shock, so hopefully she'll get over it.

Heron is so nice, too. He's not at all ruthless as I'd expect him to be. I don't know, maybe he just feels bad...

Update soon!

Regin chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Lovecupid chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Interesting story update soon
Mazkeraide chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow. This is such a different take on Sleeping Beauty. I love it.

Constanta is very well characterized. She acts like a real person. I can feel her confusion.

I can't wait to read more!

Sonyashinto chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This sounds to be an interesting story. Something almost like sleeping beauty. Well, I'm looking forward to reading more of this story, Please update soon!

Thank You!

Ja-Ne _
beautiful.imperfection chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Well.. that was interesting! Reminds me greatly of Sleeping Beauty but a different version(?) I guess :)