Reviews for Ketsumei Vampire
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
If I'm not mistaken, Revilo is a reference to reviled. And why is an Irishman a Japanese hunter's disciple? But thinking back, Hyde isn't a Japanese name either...and Kumiko, Yuki's mother is a Japanese, so I can see a certain link there. In other words, Yuki's father was a European who settled down in Japan, right?

Besides, I don't know why, but the police don't seem to be doing their job. A murder just took place in the house next to Yuki's and there's no commotion? The Hunter's Society covered it up then, I'm left to assume.

But it was fun to read and the plot is getting interesting. I'm looking forward to future chapters!
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Vampires are, at the most five times stronger then a normal human. Also, they don't eat people and to be honest, not all need blood to survive. They also are not dead nor are they immortal. They can live 250 years at the most.

I was also a little confused. Are you saying Underworld City is Hell in your world, or is like hell...or maybe they simply call it hell.

This was a pretty good chapter so far. I don't have much to comment on, since only a few things have happened. Keep up the good work and I'll continue to read this interesting work.
The True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hi! I just read your story and I really liked it! Its a very classic story about vampires and humans. Not do be annoying, but I do agree with your other reviews...please stay away from other vampire books...if you do you will eventually stray away from your own wonderful and creative ideas. I say, stick with old folk lore and research your heart out until something clicks! But in any case, your story was really great!
Closed Account Sorry Pal chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
The story is like many i've read, a vampire, and a human. It's a lot like i've read before, it's pretty good though. Although reading the Twilight series might not be the best help. Stephenie Meyer isn't particularly the author of choice. Anyway, your story is good right now, i have some stories, you can read them if you like, i dun mind, but Twilight could possibly taint your creativness
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I think you've read my works before but you probably don't remember me. I've been on FictionPress for a long time - a total of 8 years and I wrote a story called Into the Void. I do believe that that was the one you reviewed. I have a few classics myself.

Well, on to your story. You have a good start and I don't read vampire fiction too often. I hope you can manage to stay away from the vampire cliche' out there. I'm a vampire enthusiast and I've done a lot of research on them for some of my own works. It's one of the things that I tend to be picky about.

Your writing is good and unlike a lot of authors around here, you put a good chunk of description into your plots. Soeaking of plots, your story is very good so far and I'll definitely put this one on alerts and follow it's progress, so expect reviews from me.

I also like your characters. It will be interesting to see how this work turns out. I'm hopeful of this work.

However, I discourge you from reading Twilight. Please don't. It ruins the name of vampires everywhere. Please don't take the recommendation because Twilight is Mary Sue and very cliche' towards both vampires and the morale of women in general and I suffered through the book to tell you this.

Don't use it as a guide or any inspiration whatsoever. It's an abomination to good vampire fiction out there.

Do continue your story. I encourage you to write more and I'll help you out if you need any regarding vampires and things of that nature. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me, or if you just want to chat you can do that as well.

I look forward to your next chapter.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I'm BACK!

Haven't been in Fictionpress for long either. And I just came in and saw a story written by Niki Tori and I knew I had to read it!

As for your story, it was kind of fun, though I wonder why Yuki ran off instead of calling the police or something. That would make her look like the culprit.

Four books I recommend: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, all by Stephenie Meyer. They're about vampires too.
EsiuoL chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was awesome!

Vampires really sparls my interest! haha! I like vampz! hehe!

Anyway, I do hope you can update ASAP.

Ja!