Reviews for Right Under Your Nose
tasha chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
really amazing thanks for writing it.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aww, so cute! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hadley. Hey. You recycled that name from the Twilight spoof! I just reviewed that!

Whoa. Sounds suffocating, getting all of those gifts and attention. I'd probably plead for the dude to stop wasting money like that. *is a bit of a cheapskate*

Yeah. I think I'd be slowly dying, too. Poor Hadley (you do come up with some gems. Is it all from behindthename?).

Nevermind. I think you just reused the characters from the Twilight spoof. I withdraw the accusation.

I don't think I've ever really done the whole "oh, this and that person are so meant to be together" thing until AFTER they get together. I can never call stuff like that. ;P

Fake middle name. XD That's awesome.

o.O Whoa. Fletch sounds hardcore (poor Skylar!). I'll remember not to mess with her.

*Imagining two guys marching down a hallway with linked arms.* That feels about as fruity as the skittles.

Hm. Fletch knows the button to push. Spin's a BIT too defensive, here...

Oh, so she does think Hadley's cute? Hehehe, she's doomed to the cliche...

"I’m protesting too much, aren’t I?"

Quite.

I was shipping Luna/Neville too, sadly. And I was as blind as a bat when it came to Ron/Hermione. I was a hardcore Harry/Hermione shipper until Harry got together with Ginny and crushed all my hopes and dreams. -.-''

"They were happy, and why would you want to spoil that?"

Is always a difficult position. I feel for ya, Hadley.

Poor, poor Skyler... It'll probably be therapy. *shakes head sadly*

Ah, so Jaylin knows, too.

20 seconds, huh? I love how she's been timed.

XDD And everybody knows.

It's funny how she can be so confused about her feelings, and yet still feel the pain of a breakup so acutely.

Awesome incorporation with the summary, by the way. ;D

"It didn't take Hadley long to obey Fletch's orders."

Chick's scary. I'd obey, too.

Aw, that's a really cute ending. Hadley finally found his courage (yay!).

And yes, fangirl power's fabulous!

Still debating how/where to incorporate your dares. This may take a while. I've quite a lot of stories stashed away...

'Til next,