Reviews for One Little Mistake
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Aww this was cute! great job! :D

and sequel? -clicks author alert-
xD chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Lmao but I like Clay D:
Mangatake chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Began reading the story, and while it was slightly entertaining and had potential (though by no means - and a far cry from- the best literature on this site), I decided to stop because of the author's immature attitude of demanding reviews for chapter updates. It's rediculous that a lot of writers on fictionpress these days threaten readers with discontinuing a story because of the lack of reviews. Are they that narcissistic and insecure that hey need constant pats on the back to feel like their writing is worth anything? Readers will review when what they're reading is amazing or when they have time. Being forced to review just to be able to finish a story they started is rubbish. I hope you've grown out of this habit, because I for one am never touching another one of your stories.
AbstractDreamLander chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Usually not a fan of these types of stories, but this one changed a lot of my perspectives (even though I do have a couple gay friends) so thanks! If this story was shown to a lot of teenagers these days, they would GET it.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I actually really liked this. I found myself really getting into the story, its interesting. please post the new chapter! i'd like to see it. I really don't have any recommendations or tips..just keep doin' what you're doin'.
Uncle Rupert chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
i think i like it. ;)
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i am kind of enjoying this, i think. i'll let you know next chapter :)
ThisArtWar chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
I LOVED it! Sequal! PLEASE!
Buona Sera chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Uh, you know, if Andrew is in need of consolation, you can send him over to MY place ;D I make epic cookies! Loved the story, can't wait for the sequel O: Write it soon before I rip my hair out, ya know?
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Finally! Can't wait for the sequel! AMAZING!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Finally! Hopefully a full chapter comes out soon! Until then..
rainfaery13 chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
So basically, you need to finish this story 'cause I wanna know what happens. There are too many unfinished stories on FP, don't become another statistic! You're better than that! You can do it, I believe in you! Am I being motivational enough?
eden chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
yay, i love this story, please write more soon!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
I really like this story. Its quite intriguing. Their relationship isn't all sweet nothings and giggles. Update soon!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
i cant wait for more...i really like andrew but please tell me that ryan and brandon are getting back together..:) Cant wait to see what happens next...:)